[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Kreeis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot for the life of me find Hestu after the first encounter. Anyone knows where he's at, he said he was heading east but I've been unable to find the loveable plant man.
I cannot for the life of me find Hestu after the first encounter. Anyone knows where he's at, he said he was heading east but I've been unable to find the loveable plant man.
The lookout Landing outside of Hyrule Castle. Where you met Purah
Post automatically merged:

The lookout landing outside of Hyrule Castle. Where you first met Purah

Miggy68

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The lookout Landing outside of Hyrule Castle. Where you met Purah
Post automatically merged:

The lookout landing outside of Hyrule Castle. Where you first met Purah
Sooo...been playing on/off since yesterday....mind if i ask where you find hetsu the First time,have 30 seeds and havent found him..thanks in advance...

Miggy68

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just an FYI to anyone (who like me) hates grinding for rupees...it is possible to use

cheat engine to add the amount you want....good luck...

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cant remember or find the post but someone asked about the Statue that changes hearts and stamina for rupee loans, I found him in the Royal Hidden Passage after cruising through 30min of caverns below hyrule castle (not the floating part), on the map its directly underneath Lookout Landing and to my surprise it connects to an underground shelter below the middle of the Lookout Landing. From what I can tell theres going to be a way to get in there normally eventually (not where im at currently) but its a vault door that opens at some point, that and from the Well inside the Landing is a tunnel that you can ascend up into the shelter, once Karson stops yelling at you for trying to go inside the Well.

Last edited by LordIgnis,

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can someone tell me were in the name of sweet baby jesus is the damn PURA PAD RESEARCH LAB? i have look for it everywere and i just cant find it, somewre near hateno but i see no special structure and the old lab is closed

Reactions: killam42

cyberandrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does anyone know if you can find the Ganondorf horse anywhere in the game? i had it in botw but when my horses transferred i didn't get it back

Reactions: Noxbur

jmcc84

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
is there any way to make variable framerate possible in Yuzu without resulting in slow motion movement? the current 60FPS patch causes slowmotion on my machine probably because my CPU (Ryzen 3600) can't hold steady 60fps, in reality it doenst get not even close to 60, achieveing between 35 and 45 fps but with the sensation of 15 fps or less.

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an FYI to anyone (who like me) hates grinding for rupees...it is possible to use

cheat engine to add the amount you want....good

is there any way to make variable framerate possible in Yuzu without resulting in slow motion movement? the current 60FPS patch causes slowmotion on my machine probably because my CPU (Ryzen 3600) can't hold steady 60fps, in reality it doenst get not even close to 60, achieveing between 35 and 45 fps but with the sensation of 15 fps or less.
We just have to wait for someone to fix that issue with the mods, I have a good PC and have the same slow-mo issue

Kreeis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo...been playing on/off since yesterday....mind if i ask where you find hetsu the First time,have 30 seeds and havent found him..thanks in advance...
It’s on your up to the Lo doe’s Brow Skyview Tower near where you did the air balloon dragon tear’s quest. Just head up to the tower on that path from the geoglyph and you’ll see him

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone get to the Water Temple yet?

Im in the sky. There's some small rooms and Im trying to turn some pump wheel that seem to turn on a water source. However the pump wheels arent able to be moved or activated. Im supposed to do something to the pump wheels, but Im not sure what.

Reactions: Chelisbanda

KitsuKaito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the depths, look for the great abandoned central mine. Long way south, south west,follow the statues and bring lots of blightstones.

Anyone find the steering mechanisms?
The zonai steering stick?
I found a dispenser for it in North Hyrule Sky Archipelago, on the same platform as the Mayam Shrine.

Reactions: chefmario

chefmario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the statue that's in the wall and nothing

I have not gone there yet. however this is the area you are looking for.
2023050417384300-CC47F0DEC75C1FD3B1F95FA9F9D57667.jpg

Last edited by chefmario,

Cortexfou

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is there a way to cure the broken hearts we get from the corruption (other than use the Light of the roots in the underworld) ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe