[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Brutalhammer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Anyone knows how to pass the river on the 4th great fairy Seddha mission? fellas don't let me touch the charriot.

Edit: they wanted turbines instead of wheels.

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we get wings in ToTK or are people talking about the glider? Confused lol

They're probably talking about the glider. They are literally called "Wings" in the game though. That said, with the right combination of parts (Fans, Steering Stick) it essentially is a flying machine. But even outside of your Battery, there's a limit to how far it can get you before it disintegrates.

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boring. More people asking for ways but less people are replying. The questions rarely got an answer and people realise themselves and best thing majority never even bother to edit back their post once the found themselves an answer.

I've come to realize this, too. It started off fine, but over these last few dozen pages, it's kind of getting out of control.

VividBeatzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you activate the Great fairies? I found one near a stable yet she mentions finding a flute player
Post automatically merged:

Hello to everyone. Is this game currently running on the switch?
It has been running great since May 1st
Post automatically merged:

Im stuck here. I can find the way to open that door, I am on Fire TempleView attachment 370123
If that is the door on the first floor there is a entrance on the 5th floor in which you have to enter from

VividBeatzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone could help me? I would really like to get this before entering the castle
If you were talking about the powers, You can easily get their four sages from following the main storyline. The fifth one will be in a hurricane like cloud in the faron region

saki_uwu2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you were talking about the powers, You can easily get their four sages from following the main storyline. The fifth one will be in a hurricane like cloud in the faron region
I already have the 5 sages, what I need is the adventure memory 11 and 2 sages will

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-05-09 014839.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-05-09 014839.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 27

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Deal :evil: