[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

cmoig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
No no, i mean, In several save datas of Zelda tears of the kingdom I have seen that they have a sixth sage, but I don't know how they got it, is it obtained by completing the game?
The Sixth Sage is the Sage of Time, incorporating Zelda , you don't obtain their power like the previous 5 sages.

itzska

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anybody be able to point me in the right direction finding some ruins southeast of Dracozu Lake? Don't wanna throw spoilers out there but if you know what I'm talking about, you know what I'm talking about.

Wpichamertga468

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Already 20h in game. Any help with this one locked Tower? One guy stand here Talking about mushroms and nearby Cave. I been in Cave below Tower. Nothing. Im stuck with this Tower
You can use ascend inside of the cave beneath to enter the tower. If we are thinking about the same tower

bbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
is durian totally eliminated? And if that's the case, any alternative farming method to get yellow heart?

drdonuts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get to the fourth shrine in Great Sky, I can't even seem to find it within view anywhere on the map...

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

Got stuck on the sidequest where we have to take picture of kakarico and show it to the teacher in Elimith

I took more than 5 photos, which are correctly flagged but he won't accept none, the game doesn't accept it..

Bug of the game ? It says a "Detailed image"

MadCabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get into the Lost Woods? The Trail of the Sword quest is pointing me there, but I can't enter.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone know where I can farm blue-white frox fangs?
I found a few Obsidian and Blue-White Frox just wandering around the depths. What I haven't found are normal Frox for the normal Frox Fangs needed to upgrade the Depths gear for the second time.

Theo_VIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get into the Lost Woods? The Trail of the Sword quest is pointing me there, but I can't enter.

I found a few Obsidian and Blue-White Frox just wandering around the depths. What I haven't found are normal Frox for the normal Frox Fangs needed to upgrade the Depths gear for the second time.
The cooking pot is one I use him to farm the normal fangs

The cooking pot is one I use him to farm the normal fangs
Or this one can’t remember which one

Attachments

• 7D30F18C-FD24-43F8-B13B-EFD29EAE3050.jpeg
    7D30F18C-FD24-43F8-B13B-EFD29EAE3050.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 24

Brandon10075

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Rauru will teach you how to fast travel to unlock it. I believe you need to complete the 4th shrine.

Try to visit your quest Logs to check what you suppose to do next.
Before opening the door or after? I really don’t know it’s a bug or what, it doesn’t show me how to get to 4th shrine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol