Homebrew Question stargate nx

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my finding, its definently not a google drive stash, looks like a CDN on stargatenx's server. Also, by chance do you know how to connect to cdn protocol? via pc? if so i may be able to download games from my pc lol

Its definitely not just going to be a google stash, that'd be weird thing to try to redirect onto due to the download limits. It can be a stash clone, but it'd have to be on a server.

The real question is where its connecting, their own server or some proxy path to Nintendo's CDN.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Its definitely not just going to be a google stash, that'd be weird thing to try to redirect onto due to the download limits. It can be a stash clone, but it'd have to be on a server.

The real question is where its connecting, their own server or some proxy path to Nintendo's CDN.

that's what we're trying to get to the end of

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Update: Just tried sniffing the packets while I was getting a game update with SGNX, nothing listed in charles other than the connection test to see if it could access wifi

Reactions: jester_

shadoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
can someone check which "solitaire" is available? since theres one solitaire game that hasnt been released anywhere (except eshop of course) i'd be curious to see if its on there

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
What I cannot understand how do they keep it too individual paying accounts? can you not just copy the full address from the location file and connect to the server on different Switchs with the same location file how would they even know. Surely they are using the location file as the connection so why can it not be copied and used again. Are you sure somehow this stargate is not mining for certs as well? I think there is something fishy about this stargatenx.. you would be mad to pay for it ninti will have this took down as soon as they can and they will run away with all your bank details and the chances of getting hold of the site again would be minimal!

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: larrypretty

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What I cannot understand how do they keep it too individual paying accounts? can you not just copy the full address from the location file and connect to the server on different Switchs with the same location file how would they even know. Surely they are using the location file as the connection so why can it not be copied and used again. Are you sure somehow this stargate is not mining for certs as well? I think there is something fishy about this stargatenx.. you would be mad to pay for it ninti will have this took down as soon as they can and they will run away with all your bank details and the chances of getting hold of the site again would be minimal!

I ended up with both the trial and a reviewer copy. The reviewer copy had already been used once on a different console and wouldn't load. They have some sort verification check at the other side

Reactions: larrypretty

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’m not about to say whether people should pirate games or not - if you’re going to, you will anyway.

But this shit is just weird to me. If you’re willing to pay for this every month, why not just buy second hand games. Or save a couple months and buy new games? Then you can enjoy everything having legit titles brings.

I mean it’s up to you, like I say, I’m not going to try and be someone’s moral compass. But if you’re going to pirate anyway, just do it properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe