Homebrew Question stargate nx

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will anyone buy it? Just checked the official site, some resellers came out and many sites started to sell them as well.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I’ve noticed they have 2xsellers up one UK @ a more mind blowing £32.99p for 30 days or a US site at $24.99 which actually works out cheaper for converting to GBP @£19.90 roughly so they both will do the same job on order I cannot see ordering from a UK or US distribution site make the zip folder any different it should be region free actually to be honest I’m tempted just to try it for 30 days not because I need too but out of curiosity! I’m gonna have to be a dirty filthy pirate for a month :P

Last edited by Reecey,

p4rma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where the files are downloaded? I forgot to set it to delete after install but can't seem to find the files. Thanks

captiveball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a free trial i believe is still going on.... its actually pretty useful as it scans your switch for games that need updates and then you can just select the update all option. honestly that is pretty convenient.

hashcheck1

Trophies
XP
Country
maybe doesn't work with exfat sxinstaller never remember config, on console section says key.txt not there (which it is) & stargaze new games option not shown
sticking with free option

Reactions: larrypretty

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already got one from SKY-3DS store, it worked well firstly, but after some trying, I can't see new game tab on the screen, can anyone help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB