who wants a operations manual anyway?

and most of the game buttons is explained at the begining

Veloxi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does this mean Street Fighter Alpha II and Seiken Densetsu 3 can be injected?
happy.gif

Mr. Ryan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think the next thing we need to work on is Injecting.. and im just curious why do we need to except from the obvious reason that they are not out on the Wii Shop Channel.

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mr. Ryan said:
i think the next thing we need to work on is Injecting.. and im just curious why do we need to except from the obvious reason that they are not out on the Wii Shop Channel.

I doubt the one I want will ever be released in Wii Shop

it's not even an SA-1 game
frown.gif

Mr. Ryan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fission said:
Once again -- I really do apologise for the original release which turned out to be a bad wad
frown.gif

no problem, atleast you fixed it for all of us otherwise we might of had to burn your house down. haha

im just kidding
gbasp.gif

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
skawo96 said:
theclaw said:
With that said... Any benefit for playing as a wad, instead of using an emulator?
Faster...you have super mario rpg in menu...and that's it.

I already told you, snes9xGX 1.43 is designed so you can include ANY rom with the .dol

just get the sourcecode, put your rom in the /source/roms folder, change the rom filename and snesromsize in snesrom.s then recompile everything for the wii

put snes9x.dol in a WAD, add a Super Mario RPG banner and here you go, you have even the benefit of loading other roms from sd, isn't it fabulous ?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Jacobeian said:
skawo96 said:
theclaw said:
With that said... Any benefit for playing as a wad, instead of using an emulator?
Faster...you have super mario rpg in menu...and that's it.

I already told you, snes9xGX 1.43 is designed so you can include ANY rom with the .dol

just get the sourcecode, put your rom in the /source/roms folder, change the rom filename and snesromsize in snesrom.s then recompile everything for the wii

put snes9x.dol in a WAD, add a Super Mario RPG banner and here you go, you have even the benefit of loading other roms from sd, isn't it fabulous ?
Um...yeah...*sticks to Nintendo version*

Not really I have Snes9x in HBC but I like to give a special place for some games.

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
I have just inject spanish rpg translated rom into MRPG PAL, IT WOOOORKKKSSS !!!!
biggrin.gif

Rom compressed in LZ77... strange ... isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...