Street Fighter 6 gets its first gameplay trailer, teases a possible open-world exploration mode

After an underwhelming initial reveal, Capcom has finally given us some more information on Street Fighter 6. There's a lot going on in the trailer, showing off classic characters like Ryu and Chun-li, the relatively recently introduced Luke, and Jamie and Kimberly, the latest fighters in the series. There are a lot of hip hop elements in the trailer, giving an idea of the theme of this game, from the music to the art style. Finally, we have a tease for a possible mode that lets you explore the world and train as your own custom character. Street Fighter 6 is out next year.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
About controls:
For those who are worried that fighting game inputs are too complicated and just want to unleash your inner fighter, we have a solution in the form of a new control type option. First off, Classic Control Type is what veterans can expect to use for inputs with its six-button layout. New to Street Fighter 6 is the Modern Control Type, which allows for easier inputs where a special move can be performed by combining the “Special Move” button with one directional input. This is perfect for newer players or those who may have found classic command inputs a bit too difficult in the past. With the Modern Control Type, your character will perform some of their flashiest (and best) attacks with just a few button presses. Modern Control Type is optional, but we highly recommend new players give it a try!

Instead of providing easy inputs, they should just harmonize all inputs (or at least for charging and non-charging character). Do you still remember how Sagat´s Tiger Knee was originally performed? They made it easier to remember in later games. They should continue doing this instead of these weird simple input methods.

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I wish Microsoft would turn Killer Instinct into a real franchise. The xbox version was fine and all but it was really just a DLC-fest. I'd rather real story modes more like Soul Calibre, you should only have to buy the game once but they should make a new game every few years rather than just keep pumping out paid DLC. Gamepass Ultimate is not cheap and you shouldn't have to pay for DLC for first party games imo, Gamepass should come with all DLC built in considering it all disappears when your subscription lapses.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Amazing graphics, feels like Fatal Fury in setting.
I hope it keeps the city-wide aspect.
And the roster really strays far from the overload of shotos.
It will also mean that I'll lose Guile in the early game, but that's OK.
I hope to get this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu