Homebrew Streetpass Mii Plaza Puzzle Swap Save Editor

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spotpass is still working (somehow!) despite the eShop closure - I don't think ninty care enough to hand out bans for modded 3DS's anymore - but I may be wrong.
Go to Streetpass Mii Plaza settings > Turn on Spotpass > put your console in sleep mode for a while
It took me a few tries and turning the setting on and off again and putting into sleep mode for each instalment, but i got there eventually, and with the help of the save editor I now have all puzzles completed
I love being able to help people complete their puzzles in a time when the software has been all but abandoned everywhere else - Thank you for your service 🫡
it is streetpass that you are talking about. It still works console to console. The relay stations and homepass got shut out.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@IngeniousDefault

I don't know what you're asking for (it's been ages since I last used this program) but I think the answer is in the facts:

This is a save editor that only changes the flags (in the main save), some puzzles were released after this program so they won't be editable using it

And even if somehow (like using this editor!) you own pieces of a certain puzzle, it won't appear unless you have the actual picture data on your console - most puzzles after the first 8 are distributed via Spotpass (officially, simply turn it on in the Plaza settings and wait with the console in standby and the Plaza closed for them to download), but Mario & Happy is a limited edition puzzle (there are others, including some only distributed in other regions) that you won't get this way anymore, you need to import a Spotpass extdata archive from someone who has it (like https://gbatemp.net/download/streetpass-mii-plaza-eur-most-puzzles.36038/ )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto