Streets of Rage 4 release date confirmed

Streets of Rage 4 just locked in its release date, and it's not that far off. The old-school beat 'em up will be launching on April 30th, as a digital-only title for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. For those that prefer a physical version, there's one planned for release, thanks to Limited Run Games. You can see some gameplay in the trailer above, which introduces a returning feature from older Streets of Rage entries: a battle mode.

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Really looking forward to this and might even invest in a physical copy. The developers have done a really good job with this judging from the game play videos.

Reactions: Silent_Gunner

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't like the original 3 SOR/Bare Knuckle. But looks like some really nice textures for BOR if anyone can rip them.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you never did some awnsome multiplayer then xD, it was so much fun, imo contra 3 one snes and streets of rage 2 are the best co op games of their generation imo.

Thats your opinion, lol!

I hate Contra for NES and Super NES and this one. So makes sense to me about this bored game. And I am not into multiplayer, really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: