Stuck on Atmosphere Error 2021-0003 / after updating Atmos and using Daybreak to 14.0

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hello there, I attached the image of the error in question.
I was updating Atmosphere to 1.3.0 and also then updated the Firmware via Daybreak.
After that, I got multiple "Panic Errors" and I removed some folders in question that were causing the errors.
Until I got to this Atmosphere Menu error in specific.

I did some research about it, and it's indicating Custom Theme issues (I had one, but never expected to occur this), but it still remains the error after removing the folder program 010.....01000, what can I do?

Attachments

• 20220403_025043.jpg
    20220403_025043.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by KytuzuEX,

KytuzuEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Best way

Completely delete atmosphere folder and put the new one + the new fusee.bin on root of SD card!
Also copy the fusee.bin into bootloader/payloads folder!
I deleted /atmosphere/contents folder.
And somehow, booted up at last.
I'm still wondering... what stuff are in Contents folder? Am I deleting save files, or homebrews? Apart from Themes, of course

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I deleted /atmosphere/contents folder.
And somehow, booted up at last.
I'm still wondering... what stuff are in Contents folder? Am I deleting save files, or homebrews? Apart from Themes, of course
You did fail to read ALL THE GUIDES here, and you didn't delete your themes before update the FW so the new firmware is incompatible with the old themes files.
or you have Sysmodules or homebrew incompatible with the new FW or Atmosphère. thats is why YOU MUST to clear the content folder before any upgrade and then reinstall all your themes, sysmodules and homebrew (which copy files to content) to a supported versions.

KytuzuEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
It's probably theme related go to sdmc:/atmosphere/contents/ delete the folder 0100000001000

Yeah, thanks. I tried to erase that folder after research, and like I said, it would keep showing the same error and pointing to the same folder issue after I erased it. That's why I was desperate. I rarely post a thread when the issue isn't being solved as Google/Guide's says how to.

You did fail to read ALL THE GUIDES here, and you didn't delete your themes before update the FW so the new firmware is incompatible with the old themes files.
or you have Sysmodules or homebrew incompatible with the new FW or Atmosphère. thats is why YOU MUST to clear the content folder before any upgrade and then reinstall all your themes, sysmodules and homebrew (which copy files to content) to a supported versions.
And two, that never happened to me until now, and I didn't know I had to uninstall any theme beforehand.
As a matter of fact, I've done this before and I always had a Theme installed every time I did an upgrade of this caliber, and never got this kind of issues.

As the fellow user above said, it is solved. Thank you for your insights. Although, I did know what it was, but it kept appearing the same error after deleting that only folder in question. I've previously updated the Switch files before in older versions (with Theme and all), but this one gave a lot of unexpected problems that I didn't realize it was because of the incompatibilities that can happened sometimes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1