Canada
Last edited by Bonestorm,

bosshunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just for the record, the Assassin's Creed plugin works with both UMD rip - EUR (ULES-01367) and US (ULUS-10455).
With the PSN release it errors out with C1-2858-3.

bosshunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry for double posting but I thought this might be of some help.

You all probably already know this, but I didn't see anyone mention it in this thread, so it might be useful for those who don't know.

Through Adrenaline "Open Official Settings", the right analog can be assigned to: left analog, D-Pad, left/right, up/down, Δ/O/X/◻, L/R or Select/Start.
2017-04-25-041802.png

This is great for PSP games that use the only one of the set of controls as camera control mentioned above.

For Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, you need to set the "Control Config" to "Hunter Type" in-game (which makes the D-Pad control the camera) and assign right analog to the D-Pad on Adrenaline "Open Official Settings".
RECentral 2017-04-25 02-05-01-10.png

For both Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow, you need to set the "Controls" to "Standard (Free Aim)" in-game (which makes the Δ/O/X/◻ control the camera) and assign right analog to the Δ/O/X/◻ on Adrenaline "Open Official Settings".
RECentral 2017-04-25 04-22-27-90.png

Last edited by bosshunter,

FR0ZN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, I also beleive that the native emulator function to remap these buttons to the right stick suffice.

Freaklers plugin also supports these games and probably does these remappings.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In MGS PW Hunter Mode on Adrenaline is not so good to aim with right analog stick and shoot with triangle...

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the PSP option to map buttons to analog is CRAP compared to true analog support its not smooth at all. Also tons of games dont have that option like the OP game Spinter Cell Essentials. THAT IS NOT A SOLUTION.

Last edited by Bonestorm,

bosshunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the PSP option to map buttons to analog is CRAP compared to true analog support its not smooth at all. Also tons of games dont have that option like the OP game Spinter Cell Essentials. THAT IS NOT A SOLUTION.
It might be for some people, though. At least it's a workaround, until (if ever) a proper plugin is released for these games.

Logitech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
reprep, now with several native patches available how about compiling modified version of camera_patch_lite plugin to disable those games from it? Without doing so the plugin has conflicts when enabled with any of these games affected by native patch.
Here is modified version of main.c with commented out games that have native patches in case you find time to compile it: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mdqwz0
I've tried to ask Freakler to do so but he didn't reply and disabling his plugin when I want to play one of these games is annoying.

edit: or you could write a quick tutorial what is needed other than SDK and how to compile the source code without problems. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Logitech,
Reactions: reprep

bosshunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
reprep, now with several native patches available how about compiling modified version of camera_patch_lite plugin to disable those games from it? Without doing so the plugin has conflicts when enabled with any of these games affected by native patch.
Here is modified version of main.c with commented out games that have native patches in case you find time to compile it: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mdqwz0
I've tried to ask Freakler to do so but he didn't reply and disabling his plugin when I want to play one of these games is annoying.

edit: or you could write a quick tutorial what is needed other than SDK and how to compile the source code without problems. Thanks in advance.
That's actually a great idea!

Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rjx8baf4k0kwn41/camera_patch_lite.zip

Reactions: Logitech and reprep

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, really appreciate it! Oh, and just to add to the list of games that could do with this (although it's already been mentioned) but my first pick would be The Warriors.

FR0ZN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone get it working?
I tried US and EU versions ... even game code v1.02 and v2.00, none of them react to the plugin.

EDIT: nvm I'm an idiot, works like a charm !

Last edited by FR0ZN,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments +1