"Super Mario Bros." movie gets a new teaser in the form of a plumbing commercial from the brothers.

With just a few months away from the release of the Mario Brothers movie, Illumination has released a new teaser trailer with a quirky twist, this new trailer depicts the Mario Bros. marketing their plumbing business in the form a TV commercial.

While the trailer might be a bit on the short side, it sure is lighthearted and kinda fun to watch in advance to get ready for the final release in theaters.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually love everything about this. I was hoping, but not expecting, them to reference the Super Show. I believe the woman in the commercial is even voiced by the person who played Toadstool in the Super Show. I already had a little bit of faith in this movie, but know I can just tell for a fact that it's gonna be good.

Reactions: James_ and Xzi

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FYI. There was another trailer that was posted 2 weeks ago. You can hear what Seth Rogen's DK will sound like. Rather disappointing tbh.

Reactions: impeeza

scoobydude51

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pleasantly surprised Nintendo even let them reference the old DiC cartoon

they probaly own the rights, DiC was just the company who made the show. or it's possible that the rights expired (for DiC, now Cookie Jar) and it fell back to Nintendo's hands because it's Mario.
Post automatically merged:

FYI. There was another trailer that was posted 2 weeks ago. You can hear what Seth Rogen's DK will sound like. Rather disappointing tbh.
TBH it's sounded like the voice from the (crappy) CGI Donkey Kong Country show

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Clicking on the sewer below the car opens up a poster for the movie.

bowser.jpg

drazenm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stuff like this and then when every possible nerd, dork and another random that's trying so hard to dork/nerd himself dissecting every frame of the trailer looking for Easter eggs and what else not, makes me never wanting to watch it and almost anything any more as it's been done with every possible multimedia product these days. Spoiled, spoiled and ruined.

Reactions: britain4

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Stuff like this and then when every possible nerd, dork and another random that's trying so hard to dork/nerd himself dissecting every frame of the trailer looking for Easter eggs and what else not, makes me never wanting to watch it and almost anything any more as it's been done with every possible multimedia product these days. Spoiled, spoiled and ruined.

This makes me want to watchWhy is that happening it even more.

The mobile version of this website is horrible for posting

Reactions: impeeza

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This has so much charm.

P.S. Click the red chat bubble on the top of the page near the phone number with the wrench icon for a nice surprise.

P.P.S the TV as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢