Super Mario Wonder and Sonic Superstars leaked ahead of release [UPDATE 2]

cyber-hacker-attack-background-skull-free-vector.jpg

October's gaming season for new releases is up ahead, and with it comes the rumours and leaks which are inherently tied to any new big release for AAA titles, and this time it hit two of the biggest gaming mascots in the industry, Sonic & Mario.

Several sources have started to sprout out about a confirmed leaked copy of Sonic Superstars for Switch almost one week ahead of release breaking its street date, and in Mario's case, it seems like the leaked copy that's floating around is the actual Switch demo that's been shared around through selected retailers, like Best Buy, GameStop, Target, & Walmart.

Update: The Mario demo leak is a confirmed hoax and as yet the game has not broken street date.

Update 2: Super Mario Wonder has now leaked ahead of its 20th October release date.

GBAtemp Zero Piracy Tolerance Please remember that sharing copyrighted content or links to where it can be found even through PMs is against the GBAtemp ToS and your posts and accounts can/will be immediately terminated without warning if you do not follow our Terms and Rules

:arrow: https://gbatemp.net/help/terms/

There's rumours about the actual full Super Mario Wonder game also being leaked, but it has yet to be confirmed.

As per usual, links to any kind of piracy content aren't allowed, so be mindful about sharing any sort of links related to the leaked games.

Last edited by shaunj66,

NotEthanHobbes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this is weird. It's not like Nintendo is opposed to demos for the general public as it is. I don't get it.
i've heard it was to avoid unused content getting leaked and put onto the cutting room floor or something like that… even then that doesn't make much sense. the game's releasing in a week, how much is there to hide?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this is weird. It's not like Nintendo is opposed to demos for the general public as it is. I don't get it.
Retailers got Mario Kart 8 Switch/WiiU demos, but the eShop didn't.

Nintendo thinks eShop customers don't need as they're buying it anyway.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
October's gaming season for new releases is up ahead, and with it comes the rumours and leaks which are inherently tied to any new big release for AAA titles, and this time it hit two of the biggest gaming mascots in the industry, Sonic & Mario.

Several sources have started to sprout out about a confirmed leaked copy of Sonic Superstars for Switch almost one week ahead of release breaking its street date, and in Mario's case, it seems like the leaked copy that's floating around is the actual Switch demo that's been shared around through selected retailers, like Best Buy, GameStop, Target, & Walmart.

There's rumours about the actual full Super Mario Wonder game also being leaked, but it has yet to be confirmed.
As per usual, links to any kind of piracy content aren't allowed, so be mindful about sharing any sort of links related to the leaked games.
And for sure will require FW 17.... :P

Last edited by impeeza,
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just the demo for Mario Wonder? Shame on you, pirates, I thought you could do better and leak the full game already.

lol
i've heard it was to avoid unused content getting leaked and put onto the cutting room floor or something like that… even then that doesn't make much sense. the game's releasing in a week, how much is there to hide?
Shittendo is REALLY butthurt about stuff like that. They HATE when people go snoop in their game files. Remember how Smash never got a full proper sort-of story mode again with cutscene after Brawl 'cus they're still mad about people uploading the cutscenes online, lol?
Plus, for them, it's all about control, you either do things their way, or you're a dirty gaijin in their eyes. They can suck my dongkey kong for all I care.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1