Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hal Lab. Gotta love them!
wub.gif

At long last. Kirby can FINALLY EAT DEDEDE!

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay now, did not see him coming...

Wow really didn't expect him? I thought he was pretty obvious. After looking at the trophies in Melee about 2 years ago, I already figured he'd be in the next game, guess I was right.

Glad to see Dedede in the game. His hammer is stronger than Popo's and Nana's put together. To top that, hes a penguin with a robe on! How cool is that!
laugh.gif

FAIL. He's a duck. True story.

Hes a duck? ... My whole theory of Kirby just went down the drain along with Dedede's "coolness".

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well tonight's update just went up, Dedede's special moves san for one. Throwing Waddle Dees at enemies and then they start wandering the battlefield, that sounds quite enjoyable.
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonintendo has just said that a reported that an voice actress has stated on her website that she has done a voice for Krystal (from Star Fox games) for SSBB. She also does Zero Suit Samus in the game and the assist trophy Knuckle Joe.

So Krystal is in there in some way.

http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/vo_games.htm

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gonintendo has just said that a reported that an voice actress has stated on her website that she has done a voice for Krystal (from Star Fox games) for SSBB. She also does Zero Suit Samus in the game and the assist trophy Knuckle Joe.

So Krystal is in there in some way.

http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/vo_games.htm
How does Knuckle Joe have a voice? And I do wonder about Krystal...she's too, umm, "Normal Character" to be an Assist Trophy. I am terrible at words, someone give me a word to put in there.
laugh.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
wub.gif

Actually this isn't HAL Lab. The developer of Smash Bros. Brawl is a specially selected team given to Masahiro Sakurai by none other than Miyamoto himself (suggesting that it may be Miyamoto's personal team). The team was formed for SSBB specifically, they had a whole office built for the game in a new location as well, and the team that was chosen had played Melee over 10 THOUSAND times in between doing stuff wherever they worked (at lunch and whatnot). Sakurai has said he can't comment on the name of group (yet), and refers to them only as "The Studio".

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
wub.gif

Actually this isn't HAL Lab. The developer of Smash Bros. Brawl is a specially selected team given to Masahiro Sakurai by none other than Miyamoto himself (suggesting that it may be Miyamoto's personal team). The team was formed for SSBB specifically, they had a whole office built for the game in a new location as well, and the team that was chosen had played Melee over 10 THOUSAND times in between doing stuff wherever they worked (at lunch and whatnot). Sakurai has said he can't comment on the name of group (yet), and refers to them only as "The Studio".

Really? Do they have a jedi council room too? That would be awesome.

Remy669

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think Krystal will be in the game. Think of it: Kirby, Meta Knight, DeDeDe. And then: Fox, Falco, Krystal...?

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I stand corrected.
biggrin.gif

I do recall reading something along those lines somewhere. I just don't remember where.
wink2.gif

Didn't think they'd exclude Hal Lab after doing the last two Smash games though. Are they still involved? A lot of stuff in the games seem reminiscent of Hal Lab's work. Maybe some of the people in the team are from there?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Krystal is my most anticipated character for the game. She'd be a perfect female fighter to include now that my other most anticipated character is not gonna be playable (Lyn). If Krystal isn't a playable character... I'll... I'll... um... stomp the on the floor really really hard... yeah, that.

And back on the case on King Dedede. According to Wikipedia, hes a Penguin like I thought, so his so the Kirby series (as well as Dedede) gets their coolness back! Yippee!

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stage Builder

You can create your own stages this time?! No way. REALLY?! With a feature like that, won’t I be able to play this game forever?!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: you beat me by a matter of seconds
tongue.gif
this will be so awesome!

That’s right! You can use your Wi-Fi connection to send stages you’ve made to Nintendo! (However, you can’t submit repeatedly. Maybe just once per day?)

And a stage selected from the entire daily collection will be sent from Nintendo to your Wii. A stage made by someone else will come to you over the Internet once per day!

wow

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You know, I'd post about how excited I am about this game, as anyone who knows me knows... but I talk about this stuff 24/7 with all sorts of Smash fans, so I'm pretty much covered in that area.
laugh.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its an awesome update! Its like they're listening to what we want and adding the best stuff. Anyone else gonna be recreating classic SSB stages? Perhaps Nintendo will have those to download one day.

Now Nintendo give us the option to create our own fighters and have downloadable ones from previous games please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i don't think my parents will get me a pi