No, wait...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't say street fighter ever interested me (virtua fighter or mortal kombat all the way) and nearest neighbour is a nigh on useless algorithm for upscaling but that does look nice.

As for arcades the service station things aside the nearest arcade to my hometown is felixstowe where I get ripped off nicely (only pubs in london were worse), I mean they do not have silent scope any more.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wait... wha? you guys still have arcades?!?! jk, there's always a crappy one at every mall.

Arcades arn't what they used to be. The arcade games used to look years ahead of the ports to the spectrum, c64, and Amiga. These days the arcade games are too expensive and on par with the current generation of consoles available at the moment.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
fuckin capcom ENOUGH with the remix/ports/updates of OLD games.
they MUST know we would pay money for a street fighter 4, new darkstalkers, MvsC 3, Cap vs SNK 3. hell i would even play jo jo bizzare adventure 2 if they released it

2d fighters are dying, and capcom isn't helping

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i put Street Fighter 2 Turbo on my ds lite (havent played it in YEARS)
and it was unbelievable how good that game was..
i actually still have tons of fun with it! that game is one of the best fighting games there is.
i doubt capcom can come up with anything like it now though..

Kyuzumaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capcom are not stupid they'll add in new stuff. I def don't think 2d fighters will die out anyway most 3d fighters only work in two dimensions except for the odd sidestep.

The old sprites were good for the time but I don't get why you dislike the idea of vector graphics. The characters will look like the concept/boxart?!

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
doesnt really deserve its own topic, but you should check this out, street fighter vs mortal kombat 3
http://uploads.ungrounded.net/377000/377529_MKvsSF3.swf
the story is pretty lame, but the fighting is awesome

I'm actually a huge fan of this guy - his coreography is amazing... Story could use work, and scripting too.
MKvsSF2 was really good aswell. It's a shame that he says he will likely not be doing another in the series. Hopefully he does something else though - not too many people can stylize flash the way that he does. At least, if they can, I haven't seen it.

As for the topic at hand, I have to say that I'd like to play Streetfighter in HD... However, if it's SF2:Turbo, then I wouldn't really say it's a "must buy" item. 3rd strike, however - I'd be sold in a heartbeat.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SF33S looks awful, and isn't a huge amount of fun to play imo.

Original SF2 (well, blackbelt bootleg edition ;> ) and SFZ2 were by far the most fun to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3