Hacking supercard ds two

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought they would have this out by now. /grumble. I am Impatient, and want to know how good the emulation will be.
rofl2.gif

frnzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never owned a GBA and only got into GBA games once I got my cyclods and 3+1. This card looks like the one I have been waiting for. The day this gets to my house I am going to sell my dslite, cyclods and 3 in 1.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
I doubt that, the gba emu on the iplayer is slow in most cases. If there isn't any improvement on the gba emulator, keeping your cyclo and 3in1 would be better.
I guess only time will tell.
frown.gif

Also, there has been quite some time since the iPlayer's GBA Emulator release. This should be some indication that they improved it.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xcdjy said:
Scott-105 said:
It would be FANTASTIC if the SCDSTWO came out on the 23rd but i doubt it will. Oh well I can wait lol
Yeah, me too, I guess... but how long, though? If it reaches this time next month and it's still not out, then
ohmy.gif
!.
Yeah, I guess lol. I hope it doesn't take that long.

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am happy that I pre-ordered mine. I will hopefully be getting one withing the first batch after the card is released. Sometimes it sucks to be the guinea pig when the tweaks are getting worked out but the pre-order price was well worth it. Lets just hope it does come out soon!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...