Supercard DSTWO announced

ForteOmega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem was the gui is slow, rtc works very well... but the interface again is awkward..., the ak2i seems to run more smoothly. That is why even though I have both the ak2i and supercarddsione I use the ak2i more. Which makes me hope taht they make th gui more fluid.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
impressive that it can play gba games from the DS slot, only problem i have is it immune to nintendo's updates on the DSi them i might consider this flashcart, it will make gba flashtcarts obsolete (thats if the compatibility is good though)

Dudu.exe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Dstwo have 4 slots for realtime save, and the slots can be renamed!

0912031048e5ddc020c7c351f4.jpg

0912031048d12c310b78e98e80.jpg

DSTWO real-time save function has four dividual slots. Added 3D game intelligent detection function, to improve the compatibility of 3D games so that it can better support real-time save stability. Real-time save read/write speeds are still within 2 seconds to complete. The upgrade of the hardware make the interface more beautiful.

Human-oriented design: The first real-time save custom name in the world. Players can customize the name of each save slot, in order to be able to better know the save information. Save information, including the display date and time of the last save.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know whether to get one of these or the iEDGE I'm really liking this card for the GBA emulator it has but will it work on a DSL? I know it probably will considering it doesn't need any other hardware to run it but still a little unsure.
If the GBA emulator works just with this card then I will get this card instead of the iEDGE if not then I'll probably get the iEDGE as I have an EDGE card but feel its time to upgrade as my EDGE is card is old now and doesn't read every now and again.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
FEFL said:
I never use any of the rtg/c/s. I just want to see pics of the emulators in action.
I just like to see how the 'main menu' actually looks - I prefer a single file select like 'moonshell' rather than Icons that 'split' into different sections like 'music','DS','GBA' etc
Main menu pics would be good too, actually.

I like my stuff split into folders. The DSTwo will probably let us customize however we want, though. Which is mostly always the case.

EDIT: Who thinks .scc files will be no more after this cart?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DarkWay said:
I don't know whether to get one of these or the iEDGE I'm really liking this card for the GBA emulator it has but will it work on a DSL? I know it probably will considering it doesn't need any other hardware to run it but still a little unsure.
If the GBA emulator works just with this card then I will get this card instead of the iEDGE if not then I'll probably get the iEDGE as I have an EDGE card but feel its time to upgrade as my EDGE is card is old now and doesn't read every now and again.
DSi mode isn't hacked yet. Those emulators are gonna be entirely based on the DSTWO's own power, so they'll work on every DS out there.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YAY thanks raulpica I'll be getting myself one of these then :) I just hope the price is well "low"
laugh.gif
I think we should band together and from the trusted sites that ship internationally find the lowest price for the Supercard DSTWO :)

Raikiri

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wow this look good, REAL good, To good to be true maybe? i might even get ones of these.. snes emulation? :D i hope this has a decent price.. back to my roots! :D (my first card was the ooooold superpass + supercard combo, ooooh gooood the old days)

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Looking good, as i reviewed scdsonei and iplayer for a site, i'm looking forward to review the scdstwo :D

I hope snes emulation is descent and there will be sega emulation to in the future :D and then i mean emulation like the gba emulation is done on the iPlayer
wink.gif

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it have the same media support as iPlayer? I was going to get iPlayer, the guys for AKAIO do such a great job that I don't want another flashcard. So if this doesn't stream media, I'm probably going to pass on it.

Dudu.exe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendude92 said:
Does it have the same media support as iPlayer? I was going to get iPlayer, the guys for AKAIO do such a great job that I don't want another flashcard. So if this doesn't stream media, I'm probably going to pass on it.

built-in media player was allways a sellpoint for DSone! i dont see why this could be diferent! even with a hardware capable of running good video codecs without conversion!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If it's modded you always have everything