Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
esserius said:
Cool pics... and...
Just for everyone info - I've started another post up at http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196382 for JUST photos and videos of the Supercard DSTWO

Can whoever find suitable photos/videos/screenshots etc about the DSTWO post them there as well - so that we have all 'visuals' in one place & not spread over multiple pages
I REALLY hate going through a lot of pages just to see what something looks like

(Please just remember that THIS post is for Discussion/Speculation about the card & the other post is meant for JUST pictures/Videos)

Thanks

nice idea but it won't work soon as some new pics or a video or something goes in there it'll be 10 pages of random talk about how amazing it is
rolleyes.gif
so don't expect it to be just pics/video's e.t.c. if you want it that way then you will have to check every post and update the first post to contain the new pics/videos e.t.c. and also ssteal the second post incase you run outta room on the first

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
FEFL said:
God, the RTG pics are going to take forever to load. I'd rather sit at my computer and look at guides.

Uhh...how does one know if his flashcard is breaking down? A few people are saying their cards are getting worse and worse; how do you notice something like that. Will the card get slower and slower over time? Will games freeze more often?
I'm sorry but that made absolutely no sense. Maybe PC's get slower over time, but that's due to software and people fucking up their own PC, not the PC itself. When has anyone ever heard of a game system eventually slowing down from use? Never. >_>

The slow motion is a feature that you can enable or disable. Basically, it's for people with slower reflexes, kind of like a cheat. It doesn't affect the DS' life, or even the card's. And no one could possibly say their DSTWO is getting worse since no one has the thing...

And the real time guide feature should be instant. This beast of a card has an extra 400mhz and 32MB of memory to power itself ON TOP of the DS specs. That's just the basics too. There's not going to be any slowdown unless it's Supercard's fault at designing a firmware, and clearly they've become competent at that from what we've seen.
I meant the pics of the maps that appear in the game. As in, when you access the game's RTG option the map is going to take forever to load. True, I should have found a better way to say it, but w/e.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if this card gets the MENUdo firmware natively i think it would be the definition of a perfect flashcart. anyone know the odds of that happening ?

esserius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
esserius said:
Cool pics... and...

emulators VIDEOS plez.
laugh.gif
Fixed. We not only need to see what the games look like, but to see how well they run. At first glance, they might look perfect, but we'd want to judge the speed, no?
lecture.gif
Heh, well said.
smile.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When GBATEMP says:

There will also be a SNES emulator, but we have not yet had the chance to see this in action.

Does this mean the Supercard will make there own emulator? Or its just going to use SnemulDS?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jakob95 said:
When GBATEMP says:

There will also be a SNES emulator, but we have not yet had the chance to see this in action.

Does this mean the Supercard will make there own emulator? Or its just going to use SnemulDS?
...Have you been listening?
Built-in GBA and SNES emulators = GBA and SNES emulators custom built for the DSTWO.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
When GBATEMP says:

It means that the Supercard team said there would be an SNES emulator. It does not imply that further details are known.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 98% certain they mean their own emulator. It was announced alongside the GBA one, which was custom built to use the extra specs of the card. It would not only be a waste of the card's power if it just meant SnemulDS, but also would pretty much be false advertisement, a dishonest way to get people to buy, and stealing from the programmer of SnemulDS (Archeid).

I don't think we need any proof but the fact that they showed it off as a new feature completely. It's ridiculous if they just mean an old one. It's being advertised as one of the primary reasons to own the card.

Stealth Fox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on... the snes/gba emulator is literally the only reason to buy this. Unless the snes/gba emulators are damn near perfect. If they use snemul knowone will buy this because the sneemul has maybe a 10 percent perfect compatibility and sucks.... I can play perfect snes games on the wii and perfect gba games on the dslite (w/cyclo ds).

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Just popped over to Supercards site today & on the home page there's a tempory title/link to 'Supercard DSTwo' (Non-Working ATM)
plus on the scrolling pictures
flash01.jpg

So news could be coming VERY SOON (since the last update to page was 28-12)

MPRAVO4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Hello everyone. Before some days i bought a dsi with fw 1.3E. After a lot of search for which flashkard to buy i decide to take acekard2i or wait until this card come out (i like the pdf compatibility). My question is if any of this card support dsi mode for play dsi games (i don't now if is necessary) or is only for ds games?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm guessing there's still no release date?
the image CannonFoddr posted from the official site is clickable now but it only takes you to the supercard forums
sad.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
DarkWay said:
I'm guessing there's still no release date?
the image CannonFoddr posted from the official site is clickable now but it only takes you to the supercard forums
sad.gif
Yes I know - but seing that the website has an actual link added means that pretty soon the DSTwo gonna appear (doesn't it ????)

Oh by the way - although it's not the DSTwo - there IS a review about the OS found on their forums which
QUOTEWell, as you may know, some of the users of this forums got to review the beta of the new Evolution OS that will be on the DS Two card
So at least we get an idea (those who don't have a DSOne that is) to what the OS is going to look like

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the GBA emulation would be nice, but really, exactly how many of the zero extant DSi exclusives are you people missing out on? And more to the point why are you wasting money buying a DSi if you already have a DS/lite?

I'm waiting for the next REAL portable console from Nintendo(and one that gets back to reasonable pricing for what it is). The one that SHOULD have an nVidia designed GPU in it along with a non-anemic CPU. Of course if they wait much longer, I wouldn't be surprised to see the next iPhone/iTouch revision to already have these features and trash Nintendo's future the way that Apple trashed M$(and Sony) in the phone/media player market... I just wonder when Apple will release a console...

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cutterjohn said:
Yes, the GBA emulation would be nice, but really, exactly how many of the zero extant DSi exclusives are you people missing out on? And more to the point why are you wasting money buying a DSi if you already have a DS/lite?

I traded in my Lite for DSi. And I don't regret it at all. The DSi is miles BETTER then the DSLite, not just in terms of hardware. Maybe you find it worthless. I don't.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cutterjohn said:

I'm waiting for the next REAL portable console from Nintendo(and one that gets back to reasonable pricing for what it is). The one that SHOULD have an nVidia designed GPU in it along with a non-anemic CPU. Of course if they wait much longer, I wouldn't be surprised to see the next iPhone/iTouch revision to already have these features and trash Nintendo's future the way that Apple trashed M$(and Sony) in the phone/media player market... I just wonder when Apple will release a console...
Apple doesn't have a reputable history in gaming...(don't some games have to wait for a Mac version even when it's already out for the PC?) I'm pretty sure that the iPhone/iTouch will never be considered a gaming system...and if they did come out with their own system/handheld it would not beat it's competitors in sales due to its price and lack of history. And judging from Nintendo's onslaught with the GBA and DS, definitely not in handheld gaming.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cutterjohn said:

I don't have a DSi therefor I'm not missing out on any DSi functions as I don't have them to start with.
I want this flashcard because it will be the BEST flashcard avaible for a long time and it has GBA emulation which I want on my DSl some people would say just buy the slot 2 card for it but my other reason for wanted this flascard is my EDGE card is getting really old and its ot working like it used to so I'll kill 2 birds with one stone by updating to a brand new slot 1 card AND get the GBA emulation I've been craving for, for so long anything else this card does is a bonus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like cinnamon raisin toast in the mornings, with my Vodka.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I like cinnamon raisin toast in the mornings, with my Vodka.