golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
with the lack of news so far i am guessing this thing won't be available for purchase in time for christmas? poor planning imo on the team's part, this is the highest month of flashcart sales of the year easily.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hope its out soon though, I'd like to have one by new year
laugh.gif
my EDGE card seems to be getting worse and worse everyday
cry.gif

bmaster154

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It will be able to play gba games on DSi? Is this the only emulator that can do so? (my Acekard is still in great shape, so it's not a huge deal)

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the iPlayer can play GBA games but it can't load commercial roms, the Supercard DStwo however can do both and more snes/nes emulation is also rumoured (which will be AWESOME) and I can safely say this will be my card of choice

Dudu.exe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
Brazil
You can Call out the RTG(Real-Time-Guide) whenever in the game.

09121212031064c5e90a100df5.jpg.thumb.jpg

RTG supports not only txt format file, but also the pictures guide! Ok, you can check the maps anytime ingame.

0912121203c83a972442b136bf.jpg.thumb.jpg

And there is a evolution for "Slow Motion" function. We had improved it from Cheat into a Hardware Mode. It controls the speed of CPU to control the game speed. It's stabler and better compatibility.

0912121203cdd8db895c181814.jpg.thumb.jpg

Call out the ingame menu and enter "Flies Broswer" to operate the files on your microsd card. You can copy, cut, paste, delete files. Of course, you can also run some program with it.

091212120313d2ed0f2b75dd99.jpg.thumb.jpg

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God, the RTG pics are going to take forever to load. I'd rather sit at my computer and look at guides.

Uhh...how does one know if his flashcard is breaking down? A few people are saying their cards are getting worse and worse; how do you notice something like that. Will the card get slower and slower over time? Will games freeze more often?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FEFL said:
God, the RTG pics are going to take forever to load. I'd rather sit at my computer and look at guides.

Uhh...how does one know if his flashcard is breaking down? A few people are saying their cards are getting worse and worse; how do you notice something like that. Will the card get slower and slower over time? Will games freeze more often?
I'm sorry but that made absolutely no sense. Maybe PC's get slower over time, but that's due to software and people fucking up their own PC, not the PC itself. When has anyone ever heard of a game system eventually slowing down from use? Never. >_>

The slow motion is a feature that you can enable or disable. Basically, it's for people with slower reflexes, kind of like a cheat. It doesn't affect the DS' life, or even the card's. And no one could possibly say their DSTWO is getting worse since no one has the thing...

And the real time guide feature should be instant. This beast of a card has an extra 400mhz and 32MB of memory to power itself ON TOP of the DS specs. That's just the basics too. There's not going to be any slowdown unless it's Supercard's fault at designing a firmware, and clearly they've become competent at that from what we've seen.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
granville said:
FEFL said:

I'm sorry but that made absolutely no sense. Maybe PC's get slower over time, but that's due to software and people fucking up their own PC, not the PC itself. When has anyone ever heard of a game system eventually slowing down from use? Never. >_>

The slow motion is a feature that you can enable or disable. Basically, it's for people with slower reflexes, kind of like a cheat. It doesn't affect the DS' life, or even the card's. And no one could possibly say their DSTWO is getting worse since no one has the thing...

And the real time guide feature should be instant. This beast of a card has an extra 400mhz and 32MB of memory to power itself ON TOP of the DS specs. That's just the basics too. There's not going to be any slowdown unless it's Supercard's fault at designing a firmware, and clearly they've become competent at that from what we've seen.

I think he's talking about me saying my card is dying several times in this thread while I impatiently wait for the supercard DS two to be released.

my card is dying because the contacts of the cart aren't as good as they used to be they've become abit worn (I don't know how I never take my EDGE card out of my ds) so sometimes it won't load up or during a game it will just fail and take me back to the ds's main menu.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
esserius said:
Cool pics... and...
Just for everyone info - I've started another post up at http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196382 for JUST photos and videos of the Supercard DSTWO

Can whoever find suitable photos/videos/screenshots etc about the DSTWO post them there as well - so that we have all 'visuals' in one place & not spread over multiple pages
I REALLY hate going through a lot of pages just to see what something looks like

(Please just remember that THIS post is for Discussion/Speculation about the card & the other post is meant for JUST pictures/Videos)

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like cinnamon raisin toast in the mornings, with my vodka orange juice.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I like cinnamon raisin toast in the mornings, with my vodka orange juice.