OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
Adding onto the pile of SuperTux ports (Wii, PSP, 3DS, PS2 (mine!)), I bring you the Nintendo Switch port of SuperTux v0.1.1, also known as Milestone 1.
Additionally you can also think of this as a port of SuperTux Milestone 1 from SDL 1.2 to SDL2!

SuperTux is a jump'n run like game, with strong inspiration from the Super Mario Bros games for Nintendo.

Current release: v0.1.1b

GitHub
Homebrew App Store
Download

supertuxswitch.png
20220305_192900.jpg

(not my switch on this photo)

Last edited by Headshotnoby,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty good mario clone. I'd suggest adding d-pad/arrow button support as well as joystick.
Oh yeah and when I installed from the homebrew app store there was an unnecessary image file in the root of my SD card, deleting it didn't break anything.

Headshotnoby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
Pretty good mario clone. I'd suggest adding d-pad/arrow button support as well as joystick.
Oh yeah and when I installed from the homebrew app store there was an unnecessary image file in the root of my SD card, deleting it didn't break anything.
that's weird. when submitting the app i sent them a link to the github release and from there, they make their own zip file for it

Reactions: hippy dave

Headshotnoby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Venezuela

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
@Headshotnoby
Thank you very much!

Btw I guess I found out a bug. After the game starts, at first DPad buttons works well. Then using Lstick to move works well, too. But after that, DPad buttons are acting weird, and doesn't work well at all.

Can you please take a look?
PS: and another wish. Could you please assign XY buttons as a mirror for AB? I. e. A=X, B=Y, 'cause for now they're not active at all.

Last edited by mathew77,
Reactions: Headshotnoby

Headshotnoby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
@Headshotnoby
Thank you very much!

Btw I guess I found out a bug. After the game starts, at first DPad buttons works well. Then using Lstick to move works well, too. But after that, DPad buttons are acting weird, and doesn't work well at all.

Can you please take a look?
PS: and another wish. Could you please assign XY buttons as a mirror for AB? I. e. A=X, B=Y, 'cause for now they're not active at all.
i'll look into it

Reactions: mathew77

Headshotnoby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
i've fixed the issue with the dpad, however instead of mirroring A & B with the X & Y keys, i'll change it so Y/X are the run/fire buttons and A/B are the jump buttons for a more comfortable setup

• Love
Reactions: mathew77

Headshotnoby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Venezuela
Update v0.1.1b
https://github.com/headshot2017/supertux-switch/releases/tag/v0.1.1b

Changelog:
  • Fixed issue with DPad movement where: moving with the left stick first, then pressing left/right on the DPad would move Tux on the opposite direction until you also press that direction.
  • Changed controls to be more comfortable: X and Y to run/fire, A and B to jump.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since