Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I'm copying the atmosphere and sept folder from the atmosphere-0.19.3 master file, then put it on the root of my sd card?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the hbmenu.nro file goes where bc I am copying and pasting my switch folder over.

root, looks at the folder structure of the zip file, and you will understand where they suppose to go, same rule apply to other zip file you download like Hekate and the signature patches.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay when you look at the Atmosphere.zip file, inside that zip you have three folders and a file, atmosphere, sept, switch and the hbmenu.nro.

When you update cfw file you can either delete the whole atmosphere folder and replace it or replace the folders you need to replace by copy and pasting over newer files. as for the signature patches, the fs_patches and loader patches go inside the kip_patches folder inside the atmosphere folder, so folder structure is /atmosphere/kip_patches, the exefs_patches you can just drag and drop into the atmosphere folder.

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, everything has been copied over, so let me check to see if it works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Only the fusee_Atmosphere.bin works and the game backup says the software is not currently on this console.Please redownload the software to continue.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, everything has been copied over, so let me check to see if it works

Only the fusee_Atmosphere.bin works and the game backup says the software is not currently on this console.Please redownload the software to continue.

https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches

get the fusee patches

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, Injected fusee from the desktop, and it looks like Atmosphere

I also see a red error message with Tinfoil. detectred that you have patches for Atmosphere booted via FSS0 from Hekate.

Then when you press back on tinfoil, it goes to a tinfoil screen, then back to the homne screen.

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I wanna play backups, which payload do I use?

Hello?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played around with my switch for a longer time, so: What is NSZ for a format? thank you. :)

Just a compressed format, of NSP when installed it is the same.

Ok, Injected fusee from the desktop, and it looks like Atmosphere

I also see a red error message with Tinfoil. detectred that you have patches for Atmosphere booted via FSS0 from Hekate.

Then when you press back on tinfoil, it goes to a tinfoil screen, then back to the homne screen.

Tinfoil doesn't work on Fss0 build. If you want to use Tinfoil you need to run Atmosphere from Fusee Primary not Hekate. If you want to play backup you need to understand which bootloader to use and which patches to use, they goes with their specific bootloader.

GSR325

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do run it from fusee primary, the red screen is gone, now Tinfoil goes to the main screen, then closes.I also have Awoo Installer, I have BOTW on game cartridge, and wanna install it on the switch, but Tinfoil crashes

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do run it from fusee primary, the red screen is gone, now Tinfoil goes to the main screen, then closes.I also have Awoo Installer, I have BOTW on game cartridge, and wanna install it on the switch, but Tinfoil crashes

If you are using the correct patches it shouldn't crash tintoil, I have an unit running off Fusee Primary on 12.0.2 and it boot tinfoil fine, the icon on your home page is just a forwarder, unless your patches isn't up to date, the tinfoil icon would crash.

Just source BOTW NSP online and install it with Awoo instead, don't asks where to get it though.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...