Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

XeSanti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
You can pop out your SDCard and put It in your PC and have a look around.

Look for a file called /bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini and post it here. We can walk you through how it is set up.

If the instructions you were given were to just cable up and inject, they probably turned on AutoRCM so you won’t need a jig anymore. It will default to RCM mode upon reboot with AutoRCM turned on.
Thanks again, he told me to simply conect to the pc and inject hekate_ctcaer_5.0.0.bin with tegra, i turned it off with 96% battery, then On button again and no video, so i connected it to the pc which windows make the sound that it detected it, i open tegra, it said RCM OK in green color, i picked hekate_ctcaer_5.0.0.bin and inyected it, it said payload successfully injected and at the same moment the console turned on into hekate menu, from there i picked launch and then i choose the first one CFW - sysMMC, the console showed the switch logo and it turned on fine into the block screen, it all works fine, so i have to do this everytime i fully turn off the switch?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks again, he told me to simply conect to the pc and inject hekate_ctcaer_5.0.0.bin with tegra, i turned it off with 96% battery, then On button again and no video, so i connected it to the pc which windows make the sound that it detected it, i open tegra, it said RCM OK in green color, i picked hekate_ctcaer_5.0.0.bin and inyected it, it said payload successfully injected and at the same moment the console turned on into hekate menu, from there i picked launch and then i choose the first one CFW - sysMMC, the console showed the switch logo and it turned on fine into the block screen, it all works fine, so i have to do this everytime i fully turn off the switch?
You made it. Great job!

Correct….injecting is required every time you turn your switch completely off.

Most of the time you will put your switch into sleep mode on a charger in which case you do NOT have to reinject a payload.

Last edited by binkinator,
Reactions: XeSanti

zakielangel

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well i just hack my switch... i have atmosphere, i allready install mario strikers, but the game ask me for internet conecction.... and i cant play it.... how can i by pass this and just play ?

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Should be fine. You can manage the state of your sys mods with Hekate Toolbox. You will need to reboot after it’s been turned on.

Thanks, but this did not work either, I still get told to turn off Airplane mode trying to launch either of the two games and it still proceeds to try and check if they can be played if I do turn off Airplane mode:S

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but this did not work either, I still get told to turn off Airplane mode trying to launch either of the two games and it still proceeds to try and check if they can be played if I do turn off Airplane mode:S
Ok…which games? I’ll try on mine and see if I can get them to work.

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Ok…which games? I’ll try on mine and see if I can get them to work.

Corpse Party (Switch Version) and The movie “The Quintessential Bride” -Five Memories Spent with You-.

The second game is the one I really want working, but if you're gonna go to the trouble of testing the games yourself, the Corpse Party one is easier to get.

EDIT: Also, the second game is called 映画「五等分の花嫁」 ~君と過ごした五つの思い出 to be precise, and is currently a Japanese only game. Thanks for trying to help, I really appreciate it.

Last edited by XaneTenshi,

TakToja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@binkinator

ok, i've done all my steps [but im lazy and decide to use deepsea all in one] and now it's all working [maybe despite sys-ftpd-light, idk why i cant connect, using ftpd works but sys-ftpd not]

cheers and thank you for help!

Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@binkinator

ok, i've done all my steps [but im lazy and decide to use deepsea all in one] and now it's all working [maybe despite sys-ftpd-light, idk why i cant connect, using ftpd works but sys-ftpd not]

cheers and thank you for help!
glad you’re sorted! Have fun.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Corpse Party (Switch Version) and The movie “The Quintessential Bride” -Five Memories Spent with You-.

The second game is the one I really want working, but if you're gonna go to the trouble of testing the games yourself, the Corpse Party one is easier to get.

EDIT: Also, the second game is called 映画「五等分の花嫁」 ~君と過ごした五つの思い出 to be precise, and is currently a Japanese only game. Thanks for trying to help, I really appreciate it.
Yeah…the second one was a bit harder to find but find it we did.

I have bad news…

image.jpg

image.jpg

…they both work great. Absolutely zero issues. :-(

I’m on 14.1.1 | 1.3.2 | E

I’m also running the SaltyNX network hack. Going to disable it and see if I can get it to fail.

e: I turned off SaltyNX and it didn’t reproduce the error.

image.jpg

I know you’ve probably already done this, but maybe source the backups from somewhere else and try to reinstall?

Last edited by binkinator,

tempnull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed sxos cracked a few days ago and xci mounting for some reason freezes a few seconds after launching this happens no matter from where I launch it sd or hard drive. This might be an issue related to my switch cfw which is at 11.0.0 and crashes when I insert a game card. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated I thank you for reading this.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed sxos cracked a few days ago and xci mounting for some reason freezes a few seconds after launching this happens no matter from where I launch it sd or hard drive. This might be an issue related to my switch cfw which is at 11.0.0 and crashes when I insert a game card. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated I thank you for reading this.
i have a similar setup. Will give it a shot on mine in a moment. What game backup are you attempting to mount?

ClassicAlert

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

TLDR - How do I backup emuNAND saves with NxNandManager (or using any program on PC)?

It seems like I have the exact same issue TakToja had (booting atmosphere shows the logo than black screen). At this point I just wanted to make a save backup like them and then reinstall everything, but the problem is that whenever I try to access my USER:/saves folder in NxNandManager, I only get the saves from my sysNAND and not my emuNAND. Can someone help me backup my emuNAND saves? Thank you for reading!

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This issue happens on every single one I try. I have tried dumping and downloading from online

I was able to mount a USB thumb drive formatted as FAT32 and run a small game called Flinthook without issue.

I’m running FW 11.0.0 | SXOS 3.1.0 beta

image.jpg

What does your setup look like?

E: Specifically your versions and how you are mounting you games.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

TLDR - How do I backup emuNAND saves with NxNandManager (or using any program on PC)?

It seems like I have the exact same issue TakToja had (booting atmosphere shows the logo than black screen). At this point I just wanted to make a save backup like them and then reinstall everything, but the problem is that whenever I try to access my USER:/saves folder in NxNandManager, I only get the saves from my sysNAND and not my emuNAND. Can someone help me backup my emuNAND saves? Thank you for reading!

From the GitHub (emphasis added) you decide which *nand to mount like so:

sysNAND or emuNAND (via Hekate)​

1. Launch Hekate/Nyx (v5.2+) on your Nintendo Switch. Navigate to Tools > USB Tools
  2. Either select "eMMC RAW GPP" (sysNand) or "emu RAW GPP" (emuNAND) to mount your NAND on your computer (you can mount BOOT0/BOOT1 separately). Set "Read-Only" to OFF if you want to perform restore operations.
  3. Open NxNandManager then open new drive (CTRL + D).
  4. Select the mounted drive. You can now perform backup/restore operations.

emuNAND (partition)​

1. Mount the SD card containing emuNAND on your computer
  2. Open NxNandManager then open new drive (CTRL + D).
  3. Select the drive labelled "FULL NAND".

Reactions: ClassicAlert

TakToja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ok i mess something a little - now i have 3 partitions on my sd card - 1 big [with atmosphere etc etc], 1 that i cant open on windows [with emummc] and 1 about 27-29~ gb, empty.

My switch do not see that 27-29gb and i cant use them, can i somehow [ideally without nuking evrything again...] "merge" that 27-29 gb one with my main partition with all data?

@ClassicAlert
Tomorrow i will try to install all games and check if the copying "saves" folder works, i think it will not work because i have diffrent user back then and now, but here i find some tutorial how to make it work:

i will let you know how it works for me

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i mess something a little - now i have 3 partitions on my sd card - 1 big [with atmosphere etc etc], 1 that i cant open on windows [with emummc] and 1 about 27-29~ gb, empty.

My switch do not see that 27-29gb and i cant use them, can i somehow [ideally without nuking evrything again...] "merge" that 27-29 gb one with my main partition with all data?

@ClassicAlert
Tomorrow i will try to install all games and check if the copying "saves" folder works, i think it will not work because i have diffrent user back then and now, but here i find some tutorial how to make it work:

i will let you know how it works for me

It will work without needing to match the user profile. You can export (and share) save files and import them from other users.

Reactions: ClassicAlert

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since