Hacking SX OS stealth mode

TooEazyy_-

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’ve been using SX OS ever since it was released. Last week I ran reiNX and atmosphere with hekate. I never installed any NSPs and I was on Airplane mode since day 1.

My question is will I be able to use Stealth mode safely and turn on wifi? And was there any reprucussions from running ReiNX or atmosphere through hekate?

I know there’s no 100% answer to this but I just wanna know what’s your guy’s best to-your-knowledge opinion on this.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Safe mode = 90DNS and probably Dreport (or something like that).
So it will connect to 1 ninty server in order to allow internet at all. But that one can't monitor what you're doing.
So it should be safe but the only thing you can do is update SX OS or use DNS to go to browser.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant handle it anymore. Thread after thread asking "is it safe" @mods make a damn sub forum for banning questions already. Theres never anything of substance on the main page of this forum anymore. Just lazy people making thread after thread asking for definitive answers on topics that have been answered over and over. Checking out for a while. Peace!

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't handle it anymore. Thread after thread asking "is it safe" @mods make a damn sub forum for banning questions already. Theres never anything of substance on the main page of this forum anymore. Just lazy people making thread after thread asking for definitive answers on topics that have been answered over and over. Checking out for a while. Peace!
It is so hard to hold back the sarcasm with those questions...
I'm not even sorry anymore. On the main page, at times, you can see the same question in 2 or 3 threads.
The same question every day in a new thread and reviving dead threads with the exact same question solved.
How is this the only subforum where this is allowed/condoned?
Even mods complain about this :/

Damn

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Safe mode = 90DNS and probably Dreport (or something like that).
So it will connect to 1 ninty server in order to allow internet at all. But that one can't monitor what you're doing.
So it should be safe but the only thing you can do is update SX OS or use DNS to go to browser.

Also, use the Internet and local network with homebrew apps, such as ferreting new files from an updater or using FTP to transfer files to/from the switch. Being able to update homebrew apps and use PC- or Web-based savegame editors without having to take the SD card out of the Switch is quite convenient, and making it an integral component of the CFW helps prevent user errors.

Reactions: TooEazyy_-

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I cant handle it anymore. Thread after thread asking "is it safe" @mods make a damn sub forum for banning questions already. Theres never anything of substance on the main page of this forum anymore. Just lazy people making thread after thread asking for definitive answers on topics that have been answered over and over. Checking out for a while. Peace!
Sadly, this will never stop.

Reactions: TooEazyy_-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh good the estimated time is the same exact time they just said +1