Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tc250.png

Runtime: 32:32
Download
Explicit​

Terminator02 and iFish discuss Pokemon X & Y, the Steam Box and its controller, PAX East, and the future of the podcast.

Email: [email protected]

Subscribe (it's free):
gallery_250892_857_1056.gif
iTunes
gallery_250892_857_345.gif
Zune (only accessible through Zune app for Windows or through Windows Phones)
gallery_250892_857_562.gif
Miro
gallery_250892_857_400.gif
Stitcher
gallery_250892_857_71.gif
RSS feed
gallery_250892_857_680.gif
Email

Social:
gallery_250892_857_727.gif
Facebook
gallery_250892_857_2058.jpg
Twitter
gallery_250892_857_445.gif
Google+

If you would like to be a guest on the Tempcast, you'll need to send us a clip. It should be at least a minute long talking about whatever you desire, preferably something that you're knowledgeable about. Be aware that we'll use this clip to determine your mic quality, charisma, insight, comprehensibility, and so one, so make it good (use bullet points if necessary, not a script). You can record yourself using Vocaroo, Audacity, the Windows default sound recorder, or whatever recording software that tickles your fancy. All that matters is that an attachment or link ends up in the inbox of '[email protected]' with the subject line "Tempcast Guest".

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
ifish needs a translator who repeats everything he says, in english, 10 seconds later.

i have to be honest, i only listened to the first half of this. what did you guys end up saying about the future of the podcast?

-another world

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ifish needs a translator who repeats everything he says, in english, 10 seconds later.

i have to be honest, i only listened to the first half of this. what did you guys end up saying about the future of the podcast?

-another world

So basically we don't have time to do the podcast anymore between Terminator and I. We both go to college now, have different schedules.
We might do podcasts in the future, or on occasions where we have shit to say, but not as often as we used to.

Hell, collectively we don't even play that many games and the podcast just ended up us talking about things we didn't truly care about.

So basically, the podcast is on the back burner but might never get off, we don't know. I don't want to fully stop it, I love the time I spend with PettingZoo and Terminator. I feel I've made friends for life through this podcast, and it sucks to let that go.
But it has been near impossible to arrange times.

And yeah, I do need a translator. I've tried to get speech therapy but I have complication doing so that I won't get into right here.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is sad to see the tempcast go. I've enjoyed it while it was there, though as you say it sorta has been going downhill. It is kind of a shame though. When you look at Giantbomb and see where they have gone, tempcast could have an awesome future if you could put into it a truly dedicated gaming background. They have made an entire business out of it. I don't know how involved the operators of GBAtemp are but it has a backing for a great business model.

zachtheninja

Honorary Ninja
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well. The tempcast was one of my favs back when Mr. Cow was on.
Maybe if I get myself a decent mic...
hmm...
I might contact one of you later. This podcast must continue!

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to seriously think about applying to be part of the crew, as I really enjoy the podcast. I do love talking about most games and have a relatively open schedule.

Guess I should find out which of my mics sound the best.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically we don't have time to do the podcast anymore between Terminator and I. We both go to college now, have different schedules.
We might do podcasts in the future, or on occasions where we have shit to say, but not as often as we used to.

Hell, collectively we don't even play that many games and the podcast just ended up us talking about things we didn't truly care about.

So basically, the podcast is on the back burner but might never get off, we don't know. I don't want to fully stop it, I love the time I spend with PettingZoo and Terminator. I feel I've made friends for life through this podcast, and it sucks to let that go.
But it has been near impossible to arrange times.

And yeah, I do need a translator. I've tried to get speech therapy but I have complication doing so that I won't get into right here.
To be clear I would not go as far as to say that I didn't truly care about what we were talking about. At least for me, it has far more to do with conflicting schedules and spending the time for show prep, recording, and editing. I would still like to do podcasts on special occasions if we can get it organized.

If anyone's looking for a good value mic, just throwing this out there: Audio-Technica ATR2100

gundambot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's been a while, good to hear you guys again.

It'd be sad for tempcast to go...
I guess I can relate to the feeling...of not playing games as much and not involved with the community as much..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0