Italy
DaRkViVi360 is mine, this is my GC:

DaRkViVi360.jpg

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
R2DJ/Rapulsion

I mostly play a lot of Rock Band and Guitar Hero, but I'm starting to play other games like Halo Reach, NFS Hot Pursuit and maybe even Red Dead. I also have a handful of arcade games
biggrin.gif

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Selim873/Selim873

I don't play much, I mostly listen to music on my Dash, but if I want to play a game, I play quite a few arcade games (Trial version unless it's Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, or the Impossible Game)

I usually play Black Ops, Reach, and Bad Company 2 when it comes to multiplayer. (or in VERY rare cases, CoD4 and MW2)

If you want more Gamertag info, just click on my Sig.

PLEASE Let me know that you're from the Temp, because if you don't, I won't accept it, I can be like that, not too talkative either, I think you can change the "Wants to be your friend" message to whatever.

EDIT: If I add any of you, I'll let you know that I'm from the Temp as well.

Z

Zorua

Zorua/Deeshan

I have lots of multiplayer games like Reach, Black OPS, Portal 2, GOW 2, Crysis 2 etc.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Please note that if you've added me or plan to (Blaze163WP) that thanks to unfortunate circumstances (IE: me being really poor) I no longer actually have any online games. My 360 collection currently stands at Tales of Vesperia and Mass Effect 1+2, and a tonne of Arcade and Indie games. Pretty much nothing that I can play online. Once money picks up again when I recover from my current injury and am back at work, I'll be recovering games like Black Ops, RUSE, FIFA, etc. After that I'll be playing online again but for the time being it's pointless asking me to join a party 'cause whatever you're playing I'm sure I don't have it
frown.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tanveer / TanveerST91

New 360, new Gamertag, new path of gettting Gamer Points
biggrin.gif

Anyone want to play through Gears of War(1) or Halo 3 Campaign with me, please PM.
(Entire game on Co-Op. I am "ok" if you wanna play gears on Hardcore or Insane, but Halo.. lets start with easy or a step up from there
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn