Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
When it said items that arent in the game I'm hoping that someone has managed to hack in Boreal Wood or Shingles. Has anyone done so?
Its not a matter of hacking things into the game. The objects already exists, they just aren't obtainable through gameplay. Using Marcus's save editor, just use the ID of the item you want. If it exists in this version, you'll have it. If it doesn't work, the item was never added by the developers.

Reactions: Pakhitew-Island

geekqueen2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a list of the items? Are we not supposed to use the updated version of Terraria? Is it not made to handle the amount of inventory space Terraria 3ds version has since it doesn't show the actual coin and ammo cases but just the main inv from first item to third-to-last item?

Last edited by WeedZ, , Reason: Unnecessarily large text

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Is there a list of the items?

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Data_IDs

Are we not supposed to use the updated version of Terraria?

I don't know. There is a failsafe built into recent versions so people can report if it notices that the savefile format changed.

Is it not made to handle the amount of inventory space Terraria 3ds version has since it doesn't show the actual coin and ammo cases but just the main inv from first item to third-to-last item?

There is no way to detect the amount of inventory space because they keep changing the file format without increasing the save version, so you'll have to move stuff in and out of inaccessible slots to be able to edit them.

KoalaBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
(late reply) quick tip: red's wings isn't the only developer wing coded into the 3ds version (as in: equipable). the developer armor sets are a no, though

Kran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was looking at updating the icon and banner, just for fun, and maybe fix some of the weird text rendering issues, or make it so I don't have to touch the screen to save, or stuff like that. I went to do this only to find that the GitHub repo is no longer available. do you still have the source code?

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I was looking at updating the icon and banner, just for fun, and maybe fix some of the weird text rendering issues, or make it so I don't have to touch the screen to save, or stuff like that. I went to do this only to find that the GitHub repo is no longer available. do you still have the source code?

Sorry for the late reply.

There is no need to replace the icon and the banner, because they are already custom.

As for the "weird text rendering issues", can you please show an example? I know that long text wraps over, and that's perfectly normal.

I still have the source code, but I must've had a reason to take it down, and I don't remember why.

Kran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for the late reply.

There is no need to replace the icon and the banner, because they are already custom.

As for the "weird text rendering issues", can you please show an example? I know that long text wraps over, and that's perfectly normal.

I still have the source code, but I must've had a reason to take it down, and I don't remember why.

I believe the GitHub account it was on is no longer there. as for the text rendering, my screenshot tool always fixes it when i try to take a pic :/

KoalaBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I believe the GitHub account it was on is no longer there. as for the text rendering, my screenshot tool always fixes it when i try to take a pic :/

I think I know what you're talking about. I do recall seeing some minor 'glitches' regarding text rendering. Unfortunately, I don't have the app installed atm

Chad99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks, it says saving but i find that i can just close at any time and it saves. weird UI but works with newest 3ds version.

Reactions: Sono

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9