• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Texas abortion law forced women to carry a dead fetus for 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fetus would have been like the size of a grape at this point and it's normal for it to take several weeks for the uterus to empty and complete a miscarriage without intervention which is how the majority of them go. Invasive D&C carries some risks and is only really supposed to be done as a last resort.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You uh, you know that I said Communism was stateless, classless, moneylessness, right? A system with no currency, no ruling party, total control by the people, and no racial, social, sexual, and so on classes whatsoever, right? Not CNN?

No wonder the Right is so bad at comedy, Jesus Christ.

I'm not even a Communist anyways, I'm an Anarcho Bidenist.

well im not sure what being a spider has to do with anything, but uh denial is an ugly thing.

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just happen to spout corporate media nonsense verbatim.
Just because it doesn't align with your opinions doesn't meant it's nonsense. Besides, the last page of comments has been a circle jerk of "oh look at the lefty shaking" because you've ran out of logical things to say.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because it doesn't align with your opinions doesn't meant it's nonsense. Besides, the last page of comments has been a circle jerk of "oh look at the lefty shaking" because you've ran out of logical things to say.

no it being nonsense makes it nonsense, to give an example, an " anarcho bidenist" is an example of nonsense, its an offshoot, of a bullshit term, which is also an offshoot of more bullshit, he's basically just a troll, go ahead and look it up, its genuinely meaningless.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not liking it doesn't make it "corporate," manchild. Sorry, do better!
Media companies that make billions per year and have executives running it makes it corporate.

The parent corporations of these media companies are also traded on the stock market. Seems a little corporatish to me.

But what do I know, you're a anarcho-bidenist. Does that mean you enjoy frequent ice cream and falling all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Media companies that make billions per year and have executives running it makes it corporate.

The parent corporations of these media companies are also traded on the stock market. Seems a little corporatish to me.
Lmfao, CNN is hiding under your bed you know. Better watch out, or the CEO might yell BOO at you!!

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But what do I know, you're a anarcho-bidenist. Does that mean you enjoy frequent ice cream and falling all the time?

i think it means that they like anarchy, but are also a bi sexual dentist

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont get it, but you have fun with your made up term, good news is, lots of communist countries still around, bad news is, most of them hate us.
I was actually anti-communist but your perpetual seething about it makes me wanna be a communist now just to see how mad you get LOL

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually anti-communist but your perpetual seething about it makes me wanna be a communist now just to see how mad you get LOL

So you are a left, anti leftist, but now that im mad about communism ( i dont see the problem with this, unless you endorse stalin, i hear anarchostalinism is in) and now you wanna be a leftist to see how mad i get.... wut.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you are a left, anti leftist, but now that im mad about communism ( i dont see the problem with this, unless you endorse stalin, i hear anarchostalinism is in) and now you wanna be a leftist to see how mad i get.... wut.
Tell us what "left" means in your words so I can laugh at you

Dakitten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They got tired of getting owned by facts and logic, so they defaulted to the right-wing tactic of hugboxing. I wouldn't mind it, rambling to themselves like idiots means they aren't spreading misinformation and trying to sway any opinions on the topic.

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This thread has devolved so much over the last few days...
I kindly ask you not to assume my reproductive organs. Your statement is sexist, women are free to take different positions on different subject matters.
I never said they aren't free to take a different stance I said it's unlikely that they would, because women (AFAB) are able to become pregnant whether they like it or not (that includes rape) so naturally they would prefer to have the right to abort it if they do not want to commit to having a baby, especially if they didn't consent to it. The majority of them dislike the idea of the control over their bodies being taken away by old men who have no idea what it's like to carry a baby.

Is it possible for a woman to have a different opinion on the matter? Sure, but is it Likely? No.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This sounds an awful like you're begging us to leave rather than expressing our constitutional right to vote and shape the direction of the country. Why is that?
Ok. Vote. Then rage at the results of the legislation. You don't like the fact that TX is its own culture? I'm sorry. Maybe don't leave Portland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1