Not open for further replies.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only been there once... and as soon as it loaded a fucking pop up appeared so i just went like "YEET" and left and went to that "NICO" site (Is that its nickname? eh whatever...)
Yep. Also the mods there are tyrannical idiot children. If someone states an opinion they dislike, they name them. I want everyone to know this so they don't get support. They're assholes

Reactions: Ace001

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Not hard to do them yourself, but I agree this is just time consumming.
Yeah, especially since the Moflex Encoder is CPU only, and not GPU assisted like DVDFab is. Even with my i7 6700, it takes hours to convert anime from 1080p MKV files from SSD to .moflex format saved to a RAMdisk (Maximizing my system's I/O throughput as much as possible).

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I only know the site for its utterly obnoxious pop up ads. I tried to get a glimpse into what they offered there, but quickly lost my patience with whatever atrocities that were getting past ublock.

More important private warez sites have died in the past, and with the ease of finding what was offered there elsewhere, I can't see this being too terrible of a loss.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
But yeah. That chaos site will be missed. Kind of. Site gave me pop ups and malware when I wasn't logged in or on a different device.
I've only been there once... and as soon as it loaded a fucking pop up appeared so i just went like "YEET" and left and went to that "NICO" site (Is that its nickname? eh whatever...)
Not that it matters anymore, but for what it's worth, chaos only had ads for non-members, something that not many realized unfortunately.

But even then, it was temporary. The goal was always to get rid of the ads completely.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
About 45 more minutes and the balcony will be closed forever.
Come say your final goodbyes! :D

Reactions: Madridi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1