Hacking "That ISO Site" says minimum FW is 10.1?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Adamant Lugia, if you are N3DS highest emunand is only 9.5. O3DS can go to 10.4 emunand.

Best bet is to look for a Cryptofixed Terraria on that ISO site for 3DS.

There is already 2 CFW that support emunand 10.4 in N3DS, Reinand and CakesFW.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And... I got Ninja'd :ninja:

Reactions: daxtsu

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't pay any attention to those two... I honestly keep forgetting about them in favor of RxTools. Although I don't know why I wait. Should I switch?

If you preffer rxTools you can wait, they will have support for 10.4 too when the official 3.0 version comes out, the deadline is march but they also said it will be out way before that (early-mid february?).

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you install a fw spoofed CIA of Terraria (cryptofixed also if on N3ds), it will run on older firmwares like 9.2 just fine. source: I was able to run Terraria on my 9.2 N3DS on sysnand (RxTools CFW) via a FW spoofed cryptofixed CIA from that iso site.

dtwpurple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have that rom from "that iso site bling bling" and it worked just fine on my 9.5 emunand then I updated to 10.4 with reiNand. Some games lie about the fw they need. At least thats what ive ran into with a couple of games....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/35kbiqjnJog?si=1DEa1SDRiLUd3Bxi