Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

erman1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I would really like to see the ability to add tags/keywords to the theme. Right now it only pulls search results based on the title and description, which often means themes that should fall in a search do not because the uploader didn't put a keyword into the title or description. So if someone merely puts the title as a specific pokemon, and doesn't type the word pokemon into the description, it won't show up if you search for "pokemon". So I feel it would be really good if you added a system where I could add keywords to help people find themes without having to specifically phrase my description and title to do so. If that was added it would be super helpful.
imma work on that tomorrow after school dnt worry

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can search "Crusade" and get no results.
I can search "Crusader" and still get no results.
Only when I search "Crusaders" do I get any results.

Why does it have to be so specific? Can it be fixed?

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can search "Crusade" and get no results.
I can search "Crusader" and still get no results.
Only when I search "Crusaders" do I get any results.

Why does it have to be so specific? Can it be fixed?
It's not, it's fine as it is. Just type "Crusade*". The asterisk (*) is a wildcard that the search engine knows it can substitute for anything else. This gives it flexibility, so you can search for something specific or general.

Last edited by TecXero,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Super1710

Trophies
XP
Country
can you give me a link to it?? I'm not being lazy... I just can't find it on the 3ds hacking subreddit or the 3dsthemes subreddit...
It's literally on the first page of the 3DS homebrew forums.

EDIT: I just read your comment on the other archive thread. There's been a bit of confusion. The only themes archive on /r/3dshacks is of the newer website.

Last edited by Super1710,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
It's literally on the first page of the 3DS homebrew forums.

EDIT: I just read your comment on the other archive thread. There's been a bit of confusion. The only themes archive on /r/3dshacks is of the newer website.
Shit. We need to come together and make an archive of themes from the old theme site.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Haha more specifically hidden locked away on a old hard drive :P
Do you still have access to the files???? If you do, can you try to compress them and DM me? ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Haha more specifically hidden locked away on a old hard drive :P
If you need to know what I'd like the files for, it's so I can host a (very simple) public archive of the site. Since I don't know any sort of HTML or C code or whatever, it'll either be on 3DSThem.es or on file hosting such as MEGA. If I can start hosting the archive, users can contact me to remove themes they don't want online from the archive. Simple.

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Do you still have access to the files???? If you do, can you try to compress them and DM me? ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you need to know what I'd like the files for, it's so I can host a (very simple) public archive of the site. Since I don't know any sort of HTML or C code or whatever, it'll either be on 3DSThem.es or on file hosting such as MEGA. If I can start hosting the archive, users can contact me to remove themes they don't want online from the archive. Simple.

Sounds like a great idea, however I do not want the files to be uploaded on 3dsthem.es they are the single reason why the site is down. I remember trying to work with those developers, I told them I would let them have access to 3dsthemes.com which at the time was the most dominant 3ds theming site and also have access to all user accounts/files uploads/website data. They didn't just refuse but I have my suspicions they were behind the original 3dsthemes.com hack, wouldn't be surprised if they convince my few developers to work with them instead. Jesus sorry about the rant, guess I was keeping this inside for awhile... Overall I am upset it had to be this way

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids