Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
The site seems to be down completely now. Hopefully this means the account and stolen theme I asked to be removed weeks ago are finally gone from the site. I do hope they get their site back up again, but only if it is safe now and has my account and theme removed.

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
The search bar isn't working, yes it adds the "/?Search=" plus what you type to the address bar, but that doesn't really do anything but refresh the page as it was!

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
The site is dead. 3dsthem.es is the better place to go.
I currently recommend this site, I am selling my URL if the creator would like to take it... This is the death of 3dsthemes.com, I am done. Ive had so many "developers" jump in code for a few hours then leave its sick, unless I have someone who wants to pick up where max left off then this site will be shutdown soon. So many hours have been put into this site, so much of my effort has been for nothing. I'm done!

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I currently recommend this site, I am selling my URL if the creator would like to take it... This is the death of 3dsthemes.com, I am done. Ive had so many "developers" jump in code for a few hours then leave its sick, unless I have someone who wants to pick up where max left off then this site will be shutdown soon. So many hours have been put into this site, so much of my effort has been for nothing. I'm done!

that's a shame! but i have to admit it does seem kind of pointless to have two competing theme sites. perhaps the library of 3dsthemes could be given to 3dsthem.es?

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm not blaming you, but having a team of people just hating on each other didn't help at all

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
that's a shame! but i have to admit it does seem kind of pointless to have two competing theme sites. perhaps the library of 3dsthemes could be given to 3dsthem.es?
I tryed this but he doesnt respond
I'm not blaming you, but having a team of people just hating on each other didn't help at all
And I agree, its sad that most of gbatempt users are teenagers

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
If you mean the library of custom themes that people have contributed to your site... you can't do that. They're not yours to hand over. You even say so in your site disclaimer.
I am not showing person info like passwords, but if I would to-do it. its under a similar subject as too switching servers. You would think of it as a site update, but if your not comfortable dont worry, he doesnt respond to me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol