The BIG Football Thread

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Manchester City fans haven't been this happy since they were Chelsea fans.

American Manchester United supporter complaining about glory hunters...

I'm half British, half Turkish thread/

AszLJlACMAAyMBh.jpg
Oh the irony.

what irony, you racist piece of shit?
You dumb f****ing c**t.

Edit: Just to make it a bit more gbatemp friendly :)

Reactions: 1 person

kakashi919

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
.................What's with all the glory hunting stuff? :blink:

Anyway, this season had its fill of dissappointment and epicness. Juventus' unbeaten season, Liverpool's horrible league form... Now I wonder if there will be very dramatic UCL final :creep:

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1 thing is for sure:
Manchester United is still the biggest team in the PL and possibly the world if you look purely at the fans. And it'll take so much time for any other team to take that title away from them.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1 thing is for sure:
Manchester United is still the biggest team in the PL and possibly the world if you look purely at the fans. And it'll take so much time for any other team to take that title away from them.

Majority of those being glory hunters?
Maybe, but it's pretty safe to say City has way more glory hunters now, WAY more. I mean, today at school I encountered a guy who normally never checks football and would barely be able to name 5 PL teams, screaming "City City City" while I was discussing the United match with my friends.
It's so fucking annoying and striking, so many people from my Facebook suddenly going blue, fuck off.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1 thing is for sure:

Majority of those being glory hunters?
Maybe, but it's pretty safe to say City has way more glory hunters now, WAY more. I mean, today at school I encountered a guy who normally never checks football and would barely be able to name 5 PL teams, screaming "City City City" while I was discussing the United match with my friends.
It's so fucking annoying and striking, so many people from my Facebook suddenly going blue, fuck off.

As someone born in South Wales and raised in London. The number of Manchester United 'fans' I've met is phenomenal.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As someone born in South Wales and raised in London. The number of Manchester United 'fans' I've met is phenomenal.
True true, I can really believe that. But I still think these sudden City fans are even worse. + the United fans who still say they are fans now are at least some what serious, sure it wasn't a bad season at all, but with City growing in popularity so fast right next to us you would expect them to also run over.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
As the United fan's banner unfurled at Sunderland after City won said.......

19 - 3
Big Deal

United will be back - City will fade away just as Blackburn and Ch€£$ki did before them.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Deserved Title win for City.If you look at them and compare them to United over teh course of the season they were much better.Only one trophy for United, the community shield, hopefully start of a decline.I already know what people are going to say to me in this thread so yeah.Great day, now Madrid lose, I know they won the title but it would be nice to see them lose their last game.

Deserved title win for Real Madrid. If you look at them and compare them to Barcelona over the course of the season they were much better. Only [inser number here, cos I never fucking cared] trophies for Barcelona, hopefully the start of a decline. I already know what people are going to say to me in this thread [don't we all?] so yeah.

XDD

Peace.

PS
You were right.
Deserved Title win for City.If you look at them and compare them to United over teh course of the season they were much better.Only one trophy for United, the community shield, hopefully start of a decline.I already know what people are going to say to me in this thread so yeah.Great day, now Madrid lose, I know they won the title but it would be nice to see them lose their last game.

Deserved title win for Real Madrid. If you look at them and compare them to Barcelona over the course of the season they were much better. Only [inser number here, cos I never fucking cared] trophies for Barcelona, hopefully the start of a decline. I already know what people are going to say to me in this thread [don't we all?] so yeah.

XDD

Peace.

PS
You were right.
Yup it was deserved for Madrid.
We were woeful in the league.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

AszLJlACMAAyMBh.jpg
Oh the irony.

Never fucking mind him, man.

Apparently, the best way to gain respect as a football fan in here, is...

TO SET YOUR FLAG TO UK​

It's naive, really. You'd think people with brains would realize anyone can set their fucking flag to whatever they want and claim they were British or some shit.

Don't stoop to their level.

PS
I hope Tevez dies. I really do.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

AszLJlACMAAyMBh.jpg
Oh the irony.

Never fucking mind him, man.

Apparently, the best way to gain respect as a football fan in here, is...

TO SET YOUR FLAG TO UK​

It's naive, really. You'd think people with brains would realize anyone can set their fucking flag to whatever they want and claim they were British or some shit.

Don't stoop to their level.

PS
I hope Tevez dies. I really do.

yeah man, tevez is a cock sucker for that banner. tevez is classes cunt.

_60236076_tevez.jpg

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nasri is mocking Arsenal now? Really?

Wow, these jerks need to take a cup of "calm the fuck down" and a little "shut the fuck up".

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Wow, these jerks need to take a cup of "calm the fuck down" and a little "shut the fuck up".
You sad sad glory hunting knobhead, wont be long before you and Flame are supporting Man City

Why not try and take a leaf out of a real Manchester United supporters book like pwsincd (who by coincidence actually comes from Manchester) and stop with all these embarrassing rants and maybe then people will respect your opinions.

"The Glory Hunter is the one who always shouts loudest" which you and Flame have proven time and time again.

And don't you think its a bit ironic when you say that you hate Scousers, when in fact its a Scouser that you idolise the most? Now that's what you call irony, you dumb glory hunter.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

You sad sad glory hunting knobhead, wont be long before you and Flame are supporting Man City

Why not try and take a leaf out of a real Manchester United supporters book like pwsincd (who by coincidence actually comes from Manchester) and stop with all these embarrassing rants and maybe then people will respect your opinions.

"The Glory Hunter is the one who always shouts loudest" which you and Flame have proven time and time again.

And don't you think its a bit ironic when you say that you hate Scousers, when in fact its a Scouser that you idolise the most? Now that's what you call irony, you dumb glory hunter.

im 24 and ive supported man utd for 19 years now, tanas you can support Man Utd too.

soo you and your mum can suck my dick.

in the words of the great Shinigami357... "GGMU!!!"

my surname is bait.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

im 24 and ive supported man utd for 19 years now, tanas you can support Man Utd too.

soo you and your mum can suck my dick.

in the words of the great Shinigami357... "GGMU!!!"

my surname is bait.
You honestly think me or my mum would even consider sucking your dick after it had been up Shinigami357 shitter? we wouldn't know what we'd catch.

In the words of Flame...
i didn't even watch the match, that's how much i think the title race is over.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Ok guys keep a lid on the silly bickering I don't want to have to mod this thread, lets keep the discussion focused on the beautiful game.

And by beautiful game I don't mean when all of your mums play with my balls.

AHAHAHA U MAD?

gallery_123159_43_305.gif

Reactions: 1 person

donaldgx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, how many GBP millions do you all think were deposited on QPR's bank account? :D

joke aside, congratulations to man city supporters.

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

What? Like the way you're so hellbent on supporting/defending City now? Bitch please.

Go on ahead with your bigoted rants. Doesn't faze me anymore. In fact your blatant prejudices are starting to amuse me.

Also... The last time I checked, my favorite player wasn't even British/English... He was Dutch. Too bad he retired, though.

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: