BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1-1 so far.
They scored and everyone was so happy, for 10 mins until france scored back -_-
I saw the first 70 minutes of the game, just now quit watching, couldn't stand it.... I remember it was boring at WC 2010 too, but this boring?! Welbeck didn't do shit/didn't get any proper ball....

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1-1 so far.
I saw the first 70 minutes of the game, just now quit watching, couldn't stand it.... I remember it was boring at WC 2010 too, but this boring?! Welbeck didn't do shit/didn't get any proper ball....
Gotta support the country
even if they have a tendency to fail ^_^

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1-1 so far.

Never ever expect an England match to be vaguely entertaining.

Reactions: 2 people

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1-1 so far.
True true, but I'm not an Englishman + I'm in the middle of the exams, I really don't have that much spare time and I'd rather not waste it on such a crappy football game.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1-1 so far.
True true, but I'm not an Englishman + I'm in the middle of the exams, I really don't have that much spare time and I'd rather not waste it on such a crappy football game.
;O;

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1-1 so far.
I bet your opinion would have been a lot different if Rio would have bee picked for the team and not so many Liverpool players.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1-1 so far.
I bet your opinion would have been a lot different if Rio would have bee picked for the team and not so many Liverpool players.
Maybe slightly less negative yes, but I don't think it would have mattered a great deal. Just so boring, and defenders hardly influenced the game now, footballwise.
Also, I really like Glen Johnson, although he plays for Liverpool. And Gerrard is cool and all, but he just looks so tired already. He's a handier/stronger player than Scholes though atm.

Scott Parker is 1 player I really hate though, what a jackass.

Reactions: 1 person

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1-1 so far.
Maybe slightly less positive yes, but I don't think it would have mattered a great deal. Just so boring, and defenders hardly influenced the game now, footballwise.
Also, I really like Glen Johnson, although he plays for Liverpool. And Gerrard is cool and all, but he just looks so tired already. He's a handier/stronger player than Scholes though atm.

Scott Parker is 1 player I really hate though, what a jackass.
Honest answer as us usual.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
I don't know shit about football but I think this belongs here. I saw it when watching the Ukraine vs Sweden match.
EPJsL.jpg

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: