The BIG Football Thread

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So sad to hear about the passing of Jimmy Bell who was Rangers kit man for umpteen years.

An absolute dyed in the wool Rangers man, I had a few chats and a laugh with him when he would bring the kit into Celtic Park so I want to pass on my condolences to his family and the wider Rangers family. I know he'll be missed.

• Love
Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So sad to hear about the passing of Jimmy Bell who was Rangers kit man for umpteen years.

An absolute dyed in the wool Rangers man, I had a few chats and a laugh with him when he would bring the kit into Celtic Park so I want to pass on my condolences to his family and the wider Rangers family. I know he'll be missed.
Yep he was such a nice man and would always make time to talk to absolutely anyone no matter what side they supported. RIP Jimmy

skysports-jimmy-bell-rangers_5759071.jpg

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Massive turnaround from Liverpool last night!! 3rd final in 5 years is a great record but can City finish the job tonight and join them?? Hopefully we get more of the same as last week but i gotta want a Real win!!

Speaking of which.... Take a bow Carlo Ancelotti!!

Juventus - Intertoto Cup (1999)

AC Milan - Champions League (2002-03 & 2006-07), Serie A (2003-4), Coppa Italia (2002-03), Italian Super Cup (2004), Uefa Super Cup (2007), Club World Cup (2007)

Chelsea - Premier League (2009-10), FA Cup (2009-10), Community Shield (2009)

Paris St-Germain - Ligue 1 (2012-13)

Real Madrid - Champions League (2013-14), La Liga (2021-22), Copa del Rey (2013-14), Spanish Super Cup (2021-11), Uefa Super Cup (2014), Club World Cup (2014)

Bayern Munich - Bundesliga (2016-17), German Super Cup (2016,2017)

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well bloody hell! It didn't disappoint did it?? :):toot:
I have no idea if it did or didn't as my friend dragged me along to the Queens Park vs Dunfermline game and it was the first time I have ever fallen asleep at a football match. Worst game of football I have ever had the misfortune of watching :rofl2:

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have no idea if it did or didn't as my friend dragged me along to the Queens Park vs Dunfermline game and it was the first time I have ever fallen asleep at a football match. Worst game of football I have ever had the misfortune of watching :rofl2:
Ouch!! You missed a belter!

How you feeling for tomorrow?

Reactions: AmandaRose

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rangers fans phoning Celtic Park to book the Seville Suite for the final is quite funny :rofl2:

I see Spain has shut their bars in time for it..... Manchester musta gave them a heads up! :ha:

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rangers fans phoning Celtic Park to book the Seville Suite for the final is quite funny :rofl2:

I see Spain has shut their bars in time for it..... Manchester musta gave them a heads up! :ha:

It's somewhat hilarious how this week Celtic will be crowned league champions, all the talk everywhere is about Rangers.

Especially Celtic supporters who rather than celebrating their title triumph are instead totally obsessed and petrified that Rangers might actually win the Europa League. :rofl2:

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: