Reactions: Dionicio3 and ThoD

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
natsuki from ddlc i think
Looks like it, thanks! Finally got a reason to try it out (was gifted the DLC some time back but never touched the game)!:P Now, I just need to find those hentais too for educational reasons...:creep:

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MID_E033_TK_ミタマ_ベルカ: $t1$Wmミタマ|3$Wmベルカ|7$w0|$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_00|Mother. There's something I've\nalways wanted to ask you.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_BERKA_EVT_05|What?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$Eキメ,|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_06|Let's write a haiku / As a mother and\ndaughter / Let's write together...$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_00|Hm?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_07|I understand you're an amateur poet,\nbut I made this one very simple.$k$p$E笑,|Surely you must understand its meaning?$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_11|You want me to...\nwrite poems with you?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_03|Yes, that is correct.\nI knew you were familiar with the fine arts.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_EVT_03|But why with me...?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_13|Today is a children's festival, so allow me\nto speak as frankly as a child.$k$p$E苦,汗|I'm vexed.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E怒,|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_00|?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_12|I believe that in the past,\nyou used to have a cheerful personality...$k$p$E怒,|but that personality was buried\nby your past as an assassin...$k$p$E苦,汗|and that is why you have become\nsuch an emotionless individual.$k$p$E笑,|I know this must be true because of me.\nHow else could I have become so cheerful?$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_01|N-no... Besides..."cheerful" isn't exactly\nhow I would describe you...$k$p$E通常,汗|What does this all have to do with\nwriting poems anyway...?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_ATTACK_L_02|Poetry is a form of art.\nIt is a powerful method of self-expression.$k$p$Eキメ,|By writing a poem, perhaps your cheerful\nside will be able to express itself too.$k$p$E笑,|I'm also postive your life will be\nfar more enjoyable and happy this way.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_02|I wonder if that's true...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_22|You don't have to believe me.\nTry it for yourself.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_02|Uh...\nThis is...so sudden... I don't think I can...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_11|Here, allow me to start you off.$k$p$Eキメ,|I am Beruka / I shall compose\npoetry / Beginning today...$k$p$E笑,|Now, repeat that back to me.\nThere is no need to be shy.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E通常,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_01|I...$k$p$E苦,照汗|...I am Beruka / I shall compose\npoetry / Beginning today...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E怒,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_02|Put some more spirit into it!\nWe'll have to work on that another time.$k$p$E通常,|When the festival resumes,\nI want to hear an original haiku from you.$k$pAll right.\nI am returning to the battle.$k$p$E笑,|Hee hee hee.\nLook out, little bandits.$k$pJust when you think you're safe,\nI'll be there—hiding in your shadow.$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wd$w0|$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,照|...$k$p$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_20|For such a lazy girl to do all of this\nfor my sake...$k$p$E笑2,照|As embarrassing as this all is...\nI'm still happy she feels this way...$k

Gotta love translation projects...

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
MID_E033_TK_ミタマ_ベルカ: $t1$Wmミタマ|3$Wmベルカ|7$w0|$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_00|Mother. There's something I've\nalways wanted to ask you.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_BERKA_EVT_05|What?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$Eキメ,|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_06|Let's write a haiku / As a mother and\ndaughter / Let's write together...$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_00|Hm?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_07|I understand you're an amateur poet,\nbut I made this one very simple.$k$p$E笑,|Surely you must understand its meaning?$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_11|You want me to...\nwrite poems with you?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_03|Yes, that is correct.\nI knew you were familiar with the fine arts.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_EVT_03|But why with me...?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_13|Today is a children's festival, so allow me\nto speak as frankly as a child.$k$p$E苦,汗|I'm vexed.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E怒,|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_00|?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_12|I believe that in the past,\nyou used to have a cheerful personality...$k$p$E怒,|but that personality was buried\nby your past as an assassin...$k$p$E苦,汗|and that is why you have become\nsuch an emotionless individual.$k$p$E笑,|I know this must be true because of me.\nHow else could I have become so cheerful?$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_01|N-no... Besides..."cheerful" isn't exactly\nhow I would describe you...$k$p$E通常,汗|What does this all have to do with\nwriting poems anyway...?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_ATTACK_L_02|Poetry is a form of art.\nIt is a powerful method of self-expression.$k$p$Eキメ,|By writing a poem, perhaps your cheerful\nside will be able to express itself too.$k$p$E笑,|I'm also postive your life will be\nfar more enjoyable and happy this way.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_02|I wonder if that's true...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_22|You don't have to believe me.\nTry it for yourself.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_02|Uh...\nThis is...so sudden... I don't think I can...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_11|Here, allow me to start you off.$k$p$Eキメ,|I am Beruka / I shall compose\npoetry / Beginning today...$k$p$E笑,|Now, repeat that back to me.\nThere is no need to be shy.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E通常,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_01|I...$k$p$E苦,照汗|...I am Beruka / I shall compose\npoetry / Beginning today...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E怒,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_02|Put some more spirit into it!\nWe'll have to work on that another time.$k$p$E通常,|When the festival resumes,\nI want to hear an original haiku from you.$k$pAll right.\nI am returning to the battle.$k$p$E笑,|Hee hee hee.\nLook out, little bandits.$k$pJust when you think you're safe,\nI'll be there—hiding in your shadow.$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wd$w0|$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,照|...$k$p$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_20|For such a lazy girl to do all of this\nfor my sake...$k$p$E笑2,照|As embarrassing as this all is...\nI'm still happy she feels this way...$k

Gotta love translation projects...
Did you copy paste the entire editor?:rofl2:

My Ctrl+V:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I mean I can tell the difference even with a high bitrate MP3 but I guess "it sounds good enough"
    Plus studio quality MP3's do exist, they are just like 512Kbps and are huge ass files lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, Yea I when I can i notice mp3 sounds worse
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I say "when i can" because I have some hearing problems
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, MP3s were designed to be as small as possible, so that they can be shared on the internet. WAVE files were more bigger in size and would take hours to upload back in the day.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @realtimesave, you hi too
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ anything new in gaming?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @realtimesave, i think she said she isnt into gaming
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, what kind of headphones you use, fam? You run a DAC or anything?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore is decent for cheap
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I used to have my entire music collection in FLAC, but there is so many songs and devices that I want to store them that lossless compression wasn't enough, not to mention compatibility
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    a few years ago I decided to convert everything to mp3 with a relatively high bitrate, I had a terrible feeling I would regret doing that but to honest, I couldn't tell the difference in the audio quality after I did that
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got rid of my local music collection years ago when I subscribed to Google Play Music. Big regerts
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm planning to start building it back up though. Plus, Usenet automation around music downloading has gotten so much better since then
    I used to use high end headphones and speakers JBL back when they made good speakers lol X-Fi Fatality edition sound card on PCI with XP back when Windows had good sound....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Using a Fiio DAC and Betron headphones.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or...