Reactions: Dionicio3 and ThoD

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
natsuki from ddlc i think
Looks like it, thanks! Finally got a reason to try it out (was gifted the DLC some time back but never touched the game)!:P Now, I just need to find those hentais too for educational reasons...:creep:

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MID_E033_TK_ミタマ_ベルカ: $t1$Wmミタマ|3$Wmベルカ|7$w0|$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_00|Mother. There's something I've\nalways wanted to ask you.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_BERKA_EVT_05|What?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$Eキメ,|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_06|Let's write a haiku / As a mother and\ndaughter / Let's write together...$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_00|Hm?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_07|I understand you're an amateur poet,\nbut I made this one very simple.$k$p$E笑,|Surely you must understand its meaning?$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_11|You want me to...\nwrite poems with you?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_03|Yes, that is correct.\nI knew you were familiar with the fine arts.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_EVT_03|But why with me...?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_13|Today is a children's festival, so allow me\nto speak as frankly as a child.$k$p$E苦,汗|I'm vexed.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E怒,|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_00|?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_12|I believe that in the past,\nyou used to have a cheerful personality...$k$p$E怒,|but that personality was buried\nby your past as an assassin...$k$p$E苦,汗|and that is why you have become\nsuch an emotionless individual.$k$p$E笑,|I know this must be true because of me.\nHow else could I have become so cheerful?$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_01|N-no... Besides..."cheerful" isn't exactly\nhow I would describe you...$k$p$E通常,汗|What does this all have to do with\nwriting poems anyway...?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_ATTACK_L_02|Poetry is a form of art.\nIt is a powerful method of self-expression.$k$p$Eキメ,|By writing a poem, perhaps your cheerful\nside will be able to express itself too.$k$p$E笑,|I'm also postive your life will be\nfar more enjoyable and happy this way.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_02|I wonder if that's true...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_22|You don't have to believe me.\nTry it for yourself.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_02|Uh...\nThis is...so sudden... I don't think I can...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_11|Here, allow me to start you off.$k$p$Eキメ,|I am Beruka / I shall compose\npoetry / Beginning today...$k$p$E笑,|Now, repeat that back to me.\nThere is no need to be shy.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E通常,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_01|I...$k$p$E苦,照汗|...I am Beruka / I shall compose\npoetry / Beginning today...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E怒,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_02|Put some more spirit into it!\nWe'll have to work on that another time.$k$p$E通常,|When the festival resumes,\nI want to hear an original haiku from you.$k$pAll right.\nI am returning to the battle.$k$p$E笑,|Hee hee hee.\nLook out, little bandits.$k$pJust when you think you're safe,\nI'll be there—hiding in your shadow.$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wd$w0|$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,照|...$k$p$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_20|For such a lazy girl to do all of this\nfor my sake...$k$p$E笑2,照|As embarrassing as this all is...\nI'm still happy she feels this way...$k

Gotta love translation projects...

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
MID_E033_TK_ミタマ_ベルカ: $t1$Wmミタマ|3$Wmベルカ|7$w0|$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_00|Mother. There's something I've\nalways wanted to ask you.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_BERKA_EVT_05|What?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$Eキメ,|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_06|Let's write a haiku / As a mother and\ndaughter / Let's write together...$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_00|Hm?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_07|I understand you're an amateur poet,\nbut I made this one very simple.$k$p$E笑,|Surely you must understand its meaning?$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E怒,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_11|You want me to...\nwrite poems with you?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_EVT_03|Yes, that is correct.\nI knew you were familiar with the fine arts.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_EVT_03|But why with me...?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_13|Today is a children's festival, so allow me\nto speak as frankly as a child.$k$p$E苦,汗|I'm vexed.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E怒,|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_00|?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_12|I believe that in the past,\nyou used to have a cheerful personality...$k$p$E怒,|but that personality was buried\nby your past as an assassin...$k$p$E苦,汗|and that is why you have become\nsuch an emotionless individual.$k$p$E笑,|I know this must be true because of me.\nHow else could I have become so cheerful?$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_01|N-no... Besides..."cheerful" isn't exactly\nhow I would describe you...$k$p$E通常,汗|What does this all have to do with\nwriting poems anyway...?$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_ATTACK_L_02|Poetry is a form of art.\nIt is a powerful method of self-expression.$k$p$Eキメ,|By writing a poem, perhaps your cheerful\nside will be able to express itself too.$k$p$E笑,|I'm also postive your life will be\nfar more enjoyable and happy this way.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_02|I wonder if that's true...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_22|You don't have to believe me.\nTry it for yourself.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E苦,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_02|Uh...\nThis is...so sudden... I don't think I can...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E通常,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_11|Here, allow me to start you off.$k$p$Eキメ,|I am Beruka / I shall compose\npoetry / Beginning today...$k$p$E笑,|Now, repeat that back to me.\nThere is no need to be shy.$k\n$Wsベルカ|$Wa$E通常,汗|$SvpVOICE_BERKA_DAMAGE_01|I...$k$p$E苦,照汗|...I am Beruka / I shall compose\npoetry / Beginning today...$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wa$E怒,|$SvpVOICE_MITAMA_MYROOM_02|Put some more spirit into it!\nWe'll have to work on that another time.$k$p$E通常,|When the festival resumes,\nI want to hear an original haiku from you.$k$pAll right.\nI am returning to the battle.$k$p$E笑,|Hee hee hee.\nLook out, little bandits.$k$pJust when you think you're safe,\nI'll be there—hiding in your shadow.$k\n$Wsミタマ|$Wd$w0|$Wsベルカ|$Wa$Eキメ,照|...$k$p$SvpVOICE_BERKA_MYROOM_20|For such a lazy girl to do all of this\nfor my sake...$k$p$E笑2,照|As embarrassing as this all is...\nI'm still happy she feels this way...$k

Gotta love translation projects...
Did you copy paste the entire editor?:rofl2:

My Ctrl+V:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Using a Fiio DAC and Betron headphones.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh boy Massdrop has $1100 IEMs. Want, but not at that price lmao. https://drop.com/buy/campfire-audio-andromeda-emerald-sea-iem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'd sooner buy the Meze 109 Pro if I was dropping that much on headphones. I don't even like buds/IEMs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got the Google Pixel Pro buds, they're good enough for when I need portable audio. And some really cheap IEMs that Dankpods recommends, I think the KZ ZSN Pro
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand since name Brand usually quads the price up anyway loose one bud that's another $200
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My Pixel Pro buds shit the bed a month or two ago. My wireless charger (which they do support Qi charging) absolutely COOKED them. Caused some problem that caused the case to heat up to 180F+
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    They were like 9 months out of warranty but I hit up Google support anyway and told them how hot they were getting and they replaced them with new ones because they wanted these for failure analysis lol
    lol wireless charging
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why I can't bring myself to even spend $100 on wireless earbuds
    I think it's a cool idea but damn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Apparently the case has a problem with >15W wireless chargers. Google design fault, that one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I could live with wireless charging if the damn standard case doesn't block connection
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    how is wireless charging possible?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dbz said everyone has raging energy senses
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    you mean generally, how does the concept work?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Copper conducting electricity or something
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, power through a coil of wire causes an electromagnetic field to be generated. Another coil of wire can be set up to harness the power from that electromagnetic field and turn it into usable energy for charging a device
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Two good videos from ElectroBOOM that touch on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwGjhwPEik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YwkAWg0_g
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think