The Ctrl + V Game

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Thanks for reminding me of how great and funny the internet used to be ages ago, I miss this kind of meme, plus Dragostea din tei is actually a really nice song, so there's that too!

Ctrl+V:
upload_2019-12-2_19-28-4.png

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Do you know the name of the game on screenshot?
Virtue's Last Reward (2nd game in Zero Escape after 999 and before Zero Time Dilemma), it's from when Sigma is trying to think of why anyone would abduct him and pit him in a game where people die:P

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Virtue's Last Reward (2nd game in Zero Escape after 999 and before Zero Time Dilemma), it's from when Sigma is trying to think of why anyone would abduct him and pit him in a game where people die:P

Thank you.
I only played the first one beacause i want to play that one on 3ds and i won't buy 3ds until i finish all Ace attorney games:P

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aladdin but he got cucked by Jafar because he screwed Jasmine after succeeding at marrying her
To be a cuck, sure is something
to be a cuck is both sad and insteresting I am a cuuuuuuck
the sultan was murdered I am a cuuuuuuck nothing can change that
I am a servant to the guy who cucked me. I can’t helped but feel heartbroken. Oh dear I am a CUUUUUUUUCK ;(

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon go in 2019 is fading gradually. Why, you say?
>Still no Legendary Pokemon
>manipulating via microtransactions for items
>plus device barely works
>many of the old Pokestops are gone
>old method of locating Pokemon is never coming back
>game still freezes from time to time.
>you can’t trade pokemon with nearby users
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I’d gladly rather play Apex Legends, Quake, TES, Lego Star Wars or CS:GO than this slowly dying game
vids related, both of them.

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to vault 15 in Fallout 1. Turns out, the place is a ransacked abandoned mess. I killed all the rats in the first floor and found some things in both of the lockers, as well as left the brass knuckles away there(I prefer the knife over the brass knuckles in terms of pre-Bethesda Fallout melee weapons). In addition, I have a pistol in the item 2 slot. Lately, whenever I leave the area of vault 15 and go in search for either Shady Sands or the Hub, I get ambushed by radscorpions somewhere along the way.

Ugh, and to top it off, the pistol zaps away at Max Stone's(my chosen character's) Action Points quickly at this early point in the game.

Unlike some people I've met online, I don't mind weight being a tangible factor in pre-Bethesda Fallout. My gripe is more with Action Points.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol