The Integrity of GBAtemp Reviews

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I had originally planned to publish the logs of our conversations... but after reviewing all of this internally, we thought it would really sound too bad for them (which is not the point of this article).
Not to mention unprofessional and a bit catty. The "naming and shaming" of maxconsoles kinda looked that way anyway, but good call on holding back on the logs.

thefoxhole

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now I seriously am confused.. there are ds-x people saying that there product isnt ready and such... asking yall to talk up there product... that is suspicious to me.. Now im not so sure which cart to buy...

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Er... you all must be bias, and stuff... so can you send me a free cart so I can test it myself please?
wink.gif

D

Dis

If it's good then it IS good...
If it sucks then it SUCKS...

People can write anything on reviews but the real thing itself can't lie...

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did any one read that irc chat log? I have asked about it in the ds-x forum and my comments keep getting deleted...
Yes and if you read it yourself you'll find nothing discriminating.
smile.gif

People don't read it properly and assume the worse from a first glance. Those are the people that are letting it get out of hand and giving the wrong impressions.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
yeah if you happen to read the log you'll basically find what we said in the first post of this topic...
the log contained also a bit of private conversations which is why the log is hidden from you now

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe in Costello & the GBATemp staff. I owe EVERYTHING I know about the ROM scene from this site & thier reviews. Keep up the good work guys & stick to your guns!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids