• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The Israel and Palestine conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well, it's about a third of the population that definitively prefers bombastic lies to "boring" truths, and I don't believe the other two-thirds of the population deserve to suffer for their disconnect from reality. Since they don't view lies told by their leaders as consequential in their own bubble, perhaps they should be sent to live in Russia for a month or so to experience the effects of absolute governmental corruption firsthand. Might give them a new perspective on things.

You should sober up. It's unfortunate that America has problems, but that has nothing to do with life in Russia. I have doubt about the "at least aren't as bad as Russia" claim. It's a deflection.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You should sober up. It's unfortunate that America has problems, but that has nothing to do with life in Russia. I have doubt about the "at least aren't as bad as Russia" claim. It's a deflection.
I'm saying that the people who prefer lies to truth are driving us toward the sort of authoritarianism that Russia is currently experiencing. Or even Israel if you prefer. Combining religious zealotry with authoritarianism doesn't make it any more palatable.

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
427161AD.png

• Haha
Reactions: tabzer

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I don't believe this.

Okay.

The UN says it's true.

But is the UN a credible source?

Aren't they in competition with Nazis and Israel?
Of course you don't believe it, because it's nothing more than the figment of someones imagination. You and I both know that if you don't drink water in 3/4 days you die. Now looking at how hot it is in that part of the world it's probably more like a day or two max. As for the UN, you do realise this is extremely corrupt (do your own research on this).

Let's face facts here, some of the people in this thread are Anti-semetic terrorist sympathisers, even denying that the Al-shifa hospital was used as a terrorist base, well here's the video evidence and video of some of the Israeli hostages been help there. (not to mention the two dead hostages found outside the hospital area last week) - just to about 4 minutes in if you want to get straight to the hostages.

Then there's the moron trying to defend the bias BBC as claiming there wasn't a tunnel under the hospital, well here's some drone footage of it:

Then there's the weapons found inside the hospital:

No matter what information is available to these anti-semite terrorist sympathisers, they are entrenched in their views and will only post anti-semite shit, rather than accept that these Hamas murderous scum murdered innocent babies/children/men and women. You don't hear them asking or marching for Hamas to release the hostages and for the ones that did the murdering to hand themselves in to face justice. No they are too busy trying to find anti-semtic crap to post.

Last edited by mrdude,

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States
Of course you don't believe it, because it's nothing more than the figment of someones imagination. You and I both know that if you don't drink water in 3/4 days you die. Now looking at how hot it is in that part of the world it's probably more like a day or two max. As for the UN, you do realise this is extremely corrupt (do your own research on this).

Let's face facts here, some of the people in this thread are Anti-semetic terrorist sympathisers, even denying that the Al-shifa hospital was used as a terrorist base, well here's the video evidence and video of some of the Israeli hostages been help there. (not to mention the two dead hostages found outside the hospital area last week) - just to about 4 minutes in if you want to get straight to the hostages.

Then there's the moron trying to defend the bias BBC as claiming there wasn't a tunnel under the hospital, well here's some drone footage of it:

Then there's the weapons found inside the hospital:

No matter what information is available to these anti-semite terrorist sympathisers, they are entrenched in their views and will only post anti-semite shit, rather than accept that these Hamas murderous scum murdered innocent babies/children/men and women. You don't hear them asking or marching for Hamas to release the hostages and for the ones that did the murdering to hand themselves in to face justice. No they are too busy trying to find anti-semtic crap to post.

I genuinely will never understand how you will blindly defend and trust them when they have lied multiple times, but you do you I guess.

Reactions: EthanB

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone claiming this genocide in rooted in anything biblical is a brainwashed idiot. most of your grandparents are older than the nation of israel. Supporting Palestinian freedom is not equivalent to antisemitism no matter how much you scream it. Palestinians are Semites for fuck's sake.

EthanB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I genuinely will never understand how you will blindly defend and trust them when they have lied multiple times, but you do you I guess.

It's because he's a typical propagandist moron who cites The Sun newspaper as a genuine source of factual news. You can't reason with thick so it's easier to wave as they pass by into irrelevance.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Blah. No matter which side you choose you are an anti-Semite. But Israel seems to be the company leveraging it.

EthanB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Blah. No matter which side you choose you are an anti-Semite. But Israel seems to be the company leveraging it.
This is the problem, the accusation is thrown around so much to create fear of being compared to the likes of the nazis that it starts to lose its power. It's like calling people "groomer" for the sake of it. It loses its power and it becomes just another insult like "twat". You're antisemitic if you advocate for violence and genocide against Jewish people, you're not antisemitic for saying that Israel is committing war crimes.

Reactions: Xzi

Mythrandir

Life-long Learner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here is a translation of the lyrics independent of the video:
The Evil Song 2023
Words originally: puppy life
Composer: Sasha Argov
New words: Ofer Rosenbaum and Shulam Stolero

On the Gaza coast, fall night is coming down
Aircraft are destroying destruction
Here is the IDF crossing the line
Eliminate the swastika subjects

Another year
There will be nothing there
And we will safely return to our home
Within a year
We will eliminate them all
And let's go back to plowing our fields

And remember them all
The beauty of the Balorean and the purity
Because such evil to the world
You will not let our hearts forget
Sacred love in blood
We will flourish my answer

And now the words are over
And our soul remains crying
Because our souls are not just homies
Because our souls are also fighting today

With one
With eternity forever
We will not go down and keep our homes
We will not consider
And we'll see the world
How today our enemies are destroyed

And remember them all
The beauty of the Balorean and the purity
Because such evil to the world
You will not let our hearts forget
Sacred love in blood
We will flourish my answer

Source: Browser translator of lyrics found at https://web.archive.org/web/20231119142812/https://www.kan.org.il/content/kan-news/culture/615229/

I do think that further research into the cultural context of the original song is necessary to gain a better understanding rather than relying on the immediate superficial contexts.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
What does he mean 50-100 years, it's already like that in most of the west, especially in the cities. Londons nickname is Londonstan - the capitol of the UK. Our PM (Rishi Sunak) is an Indian, our Scottish fisrt minister is called Humza Yousaf - a palestinian sympathiser, our capitol caty mayor (Sadiq Khan) is Muslim. The thing is that the population never voted in these people that run Scotland or UK, they were "installed" into their positions without asking the voters. If you think we need to wait 50 years, think again! The invasion is nearly completed already.

EthanB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What does he mean 50-100 years, it's already like that in most of the west, especially in the cities. Londons nickname is Londonstan - the capitol of the UK. Our PM (Rishi Sunak) is an Indian, our Scottish fisrt minister is called Humza Yousaf - a palestinian sympathiser, our capitol caty mayor (Sadiq Khan) is Muslim. The thing is that the population never voted in these people that run Scotland or UK, they were "installed" into their positions without asking the voters. If you think we need to wait 50 years, think again! The invasion is nearly completed already.
Confirmed racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Probably some rule 34 lol