The Legend of Zelda: Kamigami no Triforce 2 - A Link To The Past 2?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really hoping for new music as well. I'd like to think they will bring new music to the table.
After all, Kondo just composed a lot of new music for the Zelda Symphony, I'd like to hear a much more orchestral soundtrack in this Zelda just like the symphony~

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? I mean, I am fast (I 100%ed metroid prime 1 on wii without cheats or glitches - that means just regular play - in 4 and a half hours) but I am not THAT fast.
I'd have to try but I suppose I would at least need 5-8 hours?
I've never timed myself, but once you get the hookshot you can skip to the last level and skip everything. I guess I should see how long I take eventually.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can speedrun it at around an hour without cheats
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-450x348.png

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait to see what the new multiplayer features will be like... please be worldwide...
Ah! This reminds me of a thought I had that kind of worried me.
Ninty has been on a big DLC kick lately, I fear that they may try to integrate DLC into this new Zelda.
Don't get me wrong, DLC has been pretty cool lately, but I REALLY don't want to pay for extra dungeons in my Zelda game :/ Not unless it's going to be very expansive or worthwhile.
I don't wanna pay to unlock master quest or something :/

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel the hammer is a bit over powered from looking at this video... Granted its limited by the green gauge but still.
Also, looking back, are there actual arrows for the bow, or was it just depleting the green gauge as well? I'll be a little irked if there's unlimited arrows and its all just drawn to the gauge.

Another thing, I feel the dungeon was very easy to complete, I'm hoping that's not the actual time it will take for almost all dungeons. In fact, I'm really hoping that this is just a demonstration level and not going to be a part of the actual gameplay. The dungeon is just so... Bland.
If they do incorporate death mountain/fire temple and things like that, I'm very excited and worried to see how they pull them off graphically.

Lastly, you can really see how much 3D is going to help with this game. Watching him at without 3D, you can see how everything looks like its all on one layer. I can bet when 3D is on, it'll be much easier to see when something is higher/on another level. Because judging it without 3D, I was having difficulty telling weather a platform was raised or not.

All in all I'm pleased, but really curious and excited to see more~

Reactions: Thomas83Lin

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I feel the hammer is a bit over powered from looking at this video... Granted its limited by the green gauge but still.
Also, looking back, are there actual arrows for the bow, or was it just depleting the green gauge as well? I'll be a little irked if there's unlimited arrows and its all just drawn to the gauge.

Another thing, I feel the dungeon was very easy to complete, I'm hoping that's not the actual time it will take for almost all dungeons. In fact, I'm really hoping that this is just a demonstration level and not going to be a part of the actual gameplay. The dungeon is just so... Bland.
If they do incorporate death mountain/fire temple and things like that, I'm very excited and worried to see how they pull them off graphically.

Lastly, you can really see how much 3D is going to help with this game. Watching him at without 3D, you can see how everything looks like its all on one layer. I can bet when 3D is on, it'll be much easier to see when something is higher/on another level. Because judging it without 3D, I was having difficulty telling weather a platform was raised or not.

All in all I'm pleased, but really curious and excited to see more~
link´s HP´s hearts is 5, which means that this is the 2nd or 3rd dungeon.
these, normally, are the easiest temples/dungeons.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

I for one would be happy to see infinite arrows and bombs. It saves all those silly situations where you have to go around smashing bottles just to find an arrow so you can stick it in a statue's eye.

Anyway, it's not unlimited if it's linked to the magic gauge, is it?

Also... there is still like 6 months before the game is released. Perhaps they'll implement a count later on in the development cycle.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really sucks that the whole game is obviously rendered; when you see him turn to cartoon drawing link the camera view changes but you are stuck with fixed camera top down view. Top down view should just be an option and the game should have full 3d and camera views as an option too. I mean they go through the trouble of rendering everything and then you can only play with top down views, that really sucks.

Seeing the game change to a different view when he is cartoon link is such a fucking tease, it's like yeah this could have been a great game, but fuck you we are going to force you play it top down.

Nintendo are such a bunch of fucking cock teasers they need someone to bitch slap the mutha fuckin taste out their mouths.

I'm really hoping for new music as well. I'd like to think they will bring new music to the table.
After all, Kondo just composed a lot of new music for the Zelda Symphony, I'd like to hear a much more orchestral soundtrack in this Zelda just like the symphony~
maybe it will be dubstep this time :yaynds:

and then at certain random points in the game link can just start dancing like this

Reactions: Deleted_171835

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really sucks that the whole game is obviously rendered; when you see him turn to cartoon drawing link the camera view changes but you are stuck with fixed camera top down view. Top down view should just be an option and the game should have full 3d and camera views as an option too. I mean they go through the trouble of rendering everything and then you can only play with top down views, that really sucks.

Seeing the game change to a different view when he is cartoon link is such a fucking tease, it's like yeah this could have been a great game, but fuck you we are going to force you play it top down.

Nintendo are such a bunch of fucking cock teasers they need someone to bitch slap the mutha fuckin taste out their mouths.
Because game isn't built around the top down view and it still can't be a great game even with this view?

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because game isn't built around the top down view and it still can't be a great game even with this view?
It would be a lot better if I could move the camera and look around, and since they already obviously went through the trouble of rendering everything it would probably not have been much more work to just make it have different view options, why limit it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd consider Chromebooks an Android PC. +1