The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DMCA's start to got to endpoints

They can not take serios actions whit that evidence but bulling people is the worst

Make me think about the poor Mike Rowe

View attachment 371440

I get those emails from Xfinity all the time when I download files of popular media (be it movies, books, video games, etc.) from litigious rights holders using torrents... To best avoid them, I use alternative sources to download the files I need online that don't resort to using torrents which was how I obtained TotK.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I get those emails from Xfinity all the time when I download files of popular media (be it movies, books, video games, etc.) from litigious rights holders using torrents... To best avoid them, I use alternative sources to download the files I need online that don't resort to using torrents which was how I obtained TotK.
They'll sometimes send letters for HTTP/FTP downloads too. Just use a VPN and it doesn't matter.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? never had that issue my self only on unprotected torrenting could vary from ISP's
Post automatically merged:

then again some ISP's block known piracy sites that link to file hosters (I live with my parents and they have verizon fios,I used to have cox when i lived by myself) i was stupid 2 times with torrenting got temp shut off (I remember it being during Nintendo E3 one year, karma for torrenting botw wiiU)

also funny thing i gota false dmca claim from a legit company for porting PK hex for macOS 10.15+ (File was as big as bdsp (4gb) youd think they would actually open/check the file before filing a claim (and they ignored my dispute letter so yeah)

Last edited by chrisrlink,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
really? never had that issue my self only on unprotected torrenting could vary from ISP's

then again some ISP's block known piracy sites that link to file hosters (I live with my parents and they have verizon fios,I used to have cox when i lived by myself) i was stupid 2 times with torrenting got temp shut off (I remember it being during Nintendo E3 one year, karma for torrenting botw wiiU)

also funny thing i gota false dmca claim from a legit company for porting PK hex for macOS 10.15+ (File was as big as bdsp (4gb) youd think they would actually open/check the file before filing a claim (and they ignored my dispute letter so yeah)
My past ISP have blocked archive.org by name and IP...

Sometimes the people are idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: urbanman2004

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Idk where you are from, but here in Canada, laws about private life are very intense. Nintendo could very well send all the letter they want to pirate here, they'll never be able to charge anyone here.
The very best they could do is shut down a website hosted here, but going after individuals? Law are made so they couldn't. I mean, an IP address is considered as not allowed in court, civil or criminal.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My past ISP have blocked archive.org by name and IP...

Sometimes the people are idiots.
so they deem book loaning illlegal? (I mean that isnt the only thing there) but still it's like blocking your local library's website it still baffles me that book publishesr specicificly went after their loaning process in court recently March 20th to be exact, are they also going after public libraries too? but i'm getting off track here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...