The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
TotK will be Nintendo's last major release for Switch. The new console is coming out at the end of the year / beginning of next year. It's using Nvidia Lovelace chip that's capable of using DLSS3 - that means it can easily double the frame-rate from 30fps to 60fps. I have no doubt that Nintendo is already working on a port for the new console.
Nintendo will still enjoy sales boost from the pokemon DLCs and the unavoidable pokemon november release, any pokemon game on switch, no matter how bad it is, sells more alone than any playstation game ever sold.

So my guess is that Nintendo will not release the next gen thing before the end of this fiscal year.

Also, who cares about framerates? I know, many people do, but among those people, Nintendo is not included, so the next thing will, again, not care about performance, don't lose your time dreaming about it.

Impossible_Igntiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Beaukilla

Blakejansen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did they remove limited stamina? Did they make weapons unbreakable, or at least make them a hell of a lot more durable with ways to repair preferred equipment, and ways to pass on equipment skills (like crit up) to other equipment?

Did they add dev-placed map markers to give players direction, to allow players to plan out their playthrough by deciding what bit of content they want to do now and what to do later? To make the game actually respectful of players' time and patience?

Did they allow you to fully max out both hearts and stamina, if the latter's still present, since that wasn't possible in BotW no matter how many goddamn Spirit Orbs you collected?
Did they put in actual goddamn dungeons to at least make it slightly worthy to bear the "Legend of Zelda" moniker, worthy of representing the series and its amazing legacy?

I agree with you wholeheartedly about the quest markers. There were points during TOTK that gave me absolutely zero direction on what I needed to do next. The world seems unnecessarily large for the amount of actual content there is.

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

Nincompoopdo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo will still enjoy sales boost from the pokemon DLCs and the unavoidable pokemon november release, any pokemon game on switch, no matter how bad it is, sells more alone than any playstation game ever sold.

So my guess is that Nintendo will not release the next gen thing before the end of this fiscal year.

Also, who cares about framerates? I know, many people do, but among those people, Nintendo is not included, so the next thing will, again, not care about performance, don't lose your time dreaming about it.

Pokemon dev said the New Switch is coming out winter this year:

https://mynintendonews.com/2023/02/...ed-new-nintendo-switch-model-for-winter-2023/

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The DMCA's start to got to endpoints

They can not take serios actions whit that evidence but bulling people is the worst

Make me think about the poor Mike Rowe

View attachment 371440

I don't know about other countries, but here in Canada, an IP address is just not considered as an evidence. Lawyers just cannot use one in court, period.

Reactions: impeeza

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The DMCA's start to got to endpoints

They can not take serios actions whit that evidence but bulling people is the worst

Make me think about the poor Mike Rowe

View attachment 371440

Oh that's for sure the "land of the free", where the only ones free to do their will are the actual corps and government.
Sucks for them, but they should know better by now to use a VPN when using this kind of shit, and one that isn't tied to any spy-happy countries like the US and some EU ones.

Tails54321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh that's for sure the "land of the free", where the only ones free to do their will are the actual corps and government.
Sucks for them, but they should know better by now to use a VPN when using this kind of shit, and one that isn't tied to any spy-happy countries like the US and some EU ones.

Interesting and yeh, i agree
They should have used a VPN, downloading torrents without one isn't a good idea anymore!
Surfshark is a good and affordable one, I was in a similar situation with Crash 4 and FF7 Remake integrade (which was a similar price to zelda might i add) and decided to get a VPN around that time!

P.S: Fuck comcast

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which amiibos give the best drops or best to use?
Has to be a TotK Ganondorf Amiibo
Post automatically merged:

Which amiibos give the best drops or best to use?
Apparently, lots of them give rare items
Also, lots of them have chances to give fabrics

Last edited by Noctosphere,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
  • Haha

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I said that ironically. But I'd assume most of you already realize that physical releases would be a thing of the past with how things rolled out in the past decade. PC discs is no more, XSX and PS5 introduced digital only consoles. Its not if the Switch becomes digital only, its when.
Ofc they will, if you support it that is. No doubt about it.... Sadly many do support it.

Last edited by Metoroid0,
  • Love

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo