The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

Orangegamer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're gonna let this game try and sell these switch consoles, and then next year May will be announcement for the new console, end of 2024 will most likely be release of that new console. My guess

Reactions: Mike_77712

Maswa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there a 60 fps patch for switch?
Or how i overclock with that value you wrote my 1st ed switch? Shall I go somewhere in the cfw?

W00ZZY_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone know why when the game over screen appears and I click on continue the game it just doesn't come back, does anyone have the same problem and know how to solve it?

Tails54321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really hate this game! I refuse to buy or play this game. I wont buy or download xci.
I really hope more people will not buy this trash game

NO MORE MONEY FOR NINTENDO BECAUSE THEY ARE CENSORING HOMEBREW DEVS that have nothing to do with this game leak!!!!!

Nintendo and the lock pick drama was so weird, why are they going after that app
Legend of homebrew: Tears of nintendo is all i can say for now, they are literally making bank with the new mario movie, and with the new zelda coming out set to sell loads, nintendo is literally crying over spilt milk

Nintendo makes insanely good games but they ruin it sometimes when they go after music on youtube (Brawlbrstm) or striking fan made games or videos! Even going after the multiplayer botw mods was a bit much

alakadam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone please point me in the right direction? First game I'm trying to install onto Emunand. I have the .xci game, the 1.1 update .nsp and the keys - how do I get the game from my computer installed onto the switch?

[edit: solved!]

Last edited by alakadam,

SunsetFelid2

Newcomer
Trophies
The Deep Void inb4 Pumpkin Season Returns
XP
Country
United States
Anyone actually enjoying it? I reckon the effort to get to the wind temple was probably the most boring part of any Zelda game in history.
I thought the path to the wind temple was pretty exciting but I am also the sort to leap first, regret later :P
the path up Death Mountain was pretty meh tho

I also built the perfect Functional House, just in time to pick up my legal copy
(I like to try before I commit to buying)

Mike_77712

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They make more suing people, tho I would love to know how much of the £14.5m theyre raping bowser for, actually goes back into the pockets of third parties, who are the real victims.

Nintendo haven't released anything new as such for thr switch, all lazy wii u and older ports, third parties porting the titles nintendo lacked first time round.

Ohh wait, no, sorry, its nintendo here, all they care about is bragging how its consoles print money, or just sue every fucker.

Id be surprised if they dont target these emulators and blame them for loss of sales, yet it should be an easy argument to kick Nintendo up the arse and counter when its own hardware cant run its own games properly, yet emulators fix these issues, because these people actually give a fuck.
agreed

• Haha
Reactions: Beaukilla

MilanoEiche

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, are you the most knowledgeable about Roms? I am looking for experts who know Ryujinx and Apple MacBook Air M2. Is there a community there?
Thanks a lot for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

Orangegamer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone confirm if there is a Master Mode or something similar in the game? I'm not going to buy the game if there is no such mode included.

No, and depending on how much of a hardcore fan you are, you may have to wait. I thought this game is a bit harder in this one compared to botw though. I haven't completed it yet though so opinion may change.

EDIT: Master Mode came out 3 months after the release of botw, so that might be the time frame...

Nincompoopdo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way Nintendo can stop piracy is add some online features to the game.

If there's an online multiplayer DLC to let a group of people construct vehicles/weapons in a Tower Defense type of gameplay, a lot of people will buy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.