The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
This game is one of the major Nintendo releases. I hope it lives up to the hype. But then again, at least in my case, Nintendo has never let me down through my 32yrs old gaming life.

Reactions: gamefan5

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This isnt even worth anymore putting on the front page, when this happens with every Nintendo 1st party release, yawn.
It only attracts the pathetic dwellers that proudly pirate a game from a company they hate so much but still play (and enjoy) their games.
Both things get boring after some time.

Reactions: Kioku

Sphaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can I ask for one simple spoiler?
Can someone tell me if it's possible to repair weapons this time? If not, I'm not gonna bother getting this - even for free.

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Link is a terrible character,.....in Mario Kart™ 8 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch™. Therefore this game will be okayish at best. 10/10 IGN.

• Haha
Reactions: Y0shII

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Awoo Installer v1.3.5 with the USB Loader option, installed from my Windows PC using the NX-USB Loader app, not the .jar.

Works perfectly.

uubair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is anyone having an issue with the first cutscene audio and video are not matching on switch?
Post automatically merged:

is anyone having an issue with the first cutscene audio and video are not matching on switch?

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sending copies out early to stores, reviewers, etc.

Then there’s those who have access to Nintendo’s download servers.

Security isn’t necessarily the issue here.
And I'd venture the chance that Nintendo's behaviour towards YouTubers, homebrewers, and generally small fry minding their own business probably pushes several people to think 'you know what, fuck you' and leak things themselves.

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So far it seems like the exact same tedium as BotW. Weapons still break as easily as ever. Link can't run more than 2 seconds. What a hero ! The colors are so oversaturated ! I had to change my settings to not become blind. Graphically it looks worse than BotW so far.

Reactions: xbmcuser

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
And I'd venture the chance that Nintendo's behaviour towards YouTubers, homebrewers, and generally small fry minding their own business probably pushes several people to think 'you know what, fuck you' and leak things themselves.
Not to mention charging $70 for what is essentially a PS3 game. Nintendo never learn the lessons they should when they're down bad, and then their ego grows ridiculously massive the second they see even a modicum of success. Got to be one of the least stable and least sensible business models in all of gaming.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention charging $70 for what is essentially a PS3 game. Nintendo never learn the lessons they should when they're down bad, and then their ego grows ridiculously massive the second they see even a modicum of success. Got to be one of the least stable and least sensible business models in all of gaming.

The thing is regardless how much Nintendo charge people would still buy it.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The thing is regardless how much Nintendo charge people would still buy it.
And that gives them the green light to charge $70 for everything from now on, regardless of quality. Eventually that will hurt sales and perhaps even turn their next console into another Wii U, then the cycle begins again.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that gives them the green light to charge $70 for everything from now on, regardless of quality. Eventually that will hurt sales and perhaps even turn their next console into another Wii U, then the cycle begins again.

Playstation and Xbox first party games are also $70

LeeNose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Reactions: Jean Karlo

Drillforked

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone having luck getting the NSP to go in Yuzu, had no issues in Ryujinx but getting yyelled at by yuzu for no crypto revision or key area

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y