The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure was excited for a minute there. When I download games for free, I expect everything to be on the up and up, and on the level.

Jetpacunlimited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is fake.

Why not require a new firmware for a huge game like this? And release that firmware just the day before the game is supposed to start selling. If the game require elements from the new firmware it won't be easy to patch in a few days.
Actually, I'm surprised Nintendo doesn't require online validation for some games.

It's not fake I can confirm. Leaked around an hour or so ago, earlier leaks were trolled leaks. XCI is out there. GL and stay away from spoilers.

SodaSoba

‿︵‿︵‿︵ヽ(°□° )ノ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope this is fake.

Why not require a new firmware for a huge game like this? And release that firmware just the day before the game is supposed to start selling. If the game require elements from the new firmware it won't be easy to patch in a few days.
Actually, I'm surprised Nintendo doesn't require online validation for some games.
Let's be real here, the fact high sea sailers are able to make better themes than Nintendo and some people worked out how to compress games better than them, and others have been able to bypass checks for some games I doubt Nintendo can do much else other than ignore the leaks and still make a bucketload of cash, especially when they're making that team executer guy pay them for the rest of his life.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: It’s real. Yuzu won’t launch by Ryujinx gets in game with awful performance.

Basically there is a troll version floating around the real one

Edit: don’t even fucking think about PMing me as I don’t have it yet

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

sharkie545

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea it's out already. Got it already. Just haven't started playing yet. Gotta finish work. Reddit thread got locked and a discord leak channel either closed it self or shut down too much posting the links lol.

Reactions: dudeguy2022

sharkie545

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's leaked from a cartridge, it should be a XCI. Why would someone share a NSP and not a XCI - that's the warning sign that it's a fake.

There is a xci. And people just convert to nsp. Some people
already playing it on switch in docked mode and other streaming it and getting there streams taken down lol

Nincompoopdo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
already playing it on switch in docked mode and other streaming it and getting there streams taken down lol
I am talking about those rom sites - they only have nsp. You need the xci to convert to nsp - they would've share the xci if it's real.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
How many extra chromosomes these users have to have to think their channel wont get striked by doing this??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway +1