The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many extra chromosomes these users have to have to think their channel wont get striked by doing this??
People are stupid. I have a 10k twitch channel I planned on streaming this on, and even I know to wait at minimum like 6ish hours before real release.
Anything more and you're playing the fuck around and find out game

Reactions: eternal

6adget

GBAtemp's official atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I see an XCI @ 16.3GB. Even though its likely fake, I have to DL it and see if it is indeed, fake. Going to be a long day.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sucks that Yuzu doesn't work right off the bat but I'm sure someone will create a branch to bypass whatever is causing it to crash at startup.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sucks that Yuzu doesn't work right off the bat but I'm sure someone will create a branch to bypass whatever is causing it to crash at startup.
There are a handful of ryju pull requests that work apparently
I can't confirm tho cause I use an unpatched system

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: