The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been leaked almost 2 weeks from release

zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom.jpg

Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, the vast majority of Nintendo's fanbase will always be willing to pay the Nintax, performance be damned. Tunes will eventually change, however, when emulators are good enough to get a locked 60 FPS at 1440p or even 4K, and with mods to boot. At this rate, that will all be doable before Ninty decides to finally release the Switch successor.
Sounds like the ROG Ally with Yuzujinx is the switch successor xD

• Haha
Reactions: Xzi and Hayato213

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
Hooray! Finally catch it! :)

I would love to test game to find if have bugs or no bugs. Have to keep checking in game.

3 Hours later due to slow server speed. Complete! B-)

1682978111476.png

Size: 16.3 GB (17,536,620,544 bytes)

Size on disk: 16.3 GB (17,536,622,592 bytes)

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's possible the keys were updated with latest update. I don't know though. I'm not part of the switch scene, but I do download games I've bought, since I'm all digital. iirc, we're up to 0e or 0f.

TheOutGuy_2012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo games have the tendency to get leaked days, if not weeks, ahead from the proper release date, and as usual, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is no exception, more so given the anticipation of the sequel to the highly acclaimed Breath of the Wild, released 6 years ago.

The game seems to have been dumped today, May 1st, and shared online already in the familiar NSP and XCI formats, with many already playing it through Ryujinx and Yuzu, though how good compatibility is there with the title is not known yet, but some have cited good performance compared to Switch, which seems to still share the same shuggy gameplay and performance drops that its predecessor had as well in real hardware.

As usual, remember that we don't allow sharing links to ROM sites of any kind, so please avoid posting them.
YEEEEEEEEE

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right...it costs everyone a certain amount more to operate than it used to, but it costs Xbox and Playstation a lot more on top of that than it costs Nintendo thanks to next-gen hardware. I doubt their staff size has changed much at all from the Wii U days outside perhaps marketing and lawyers.

Inflation has also been a thing forever while games remained $60, because it remains a good-sized profit margin regardless. Funny enough it's generally the companies who could most easily absorb that slight loss in profit that are choosing not to.
At some point games have to increase in price

Consider this, in 2006 games cost $60, that was generally the first time all new games cost that much

If companies kept up with inflation, $60 in that time would be over $90 today

like milk, bread, gasoline increase in price - so too do video games. And actually they have been probably the slowest commodity to increase in price

1682978386481.png

Reactions: Skelletonike

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
One question about this game. How undone this fuse when you fuse two thigs to build vehicle? Is possible? I tried build boat. But i don't done this correctly.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, it's 0e, the key it uses if anyone is wondering, so the latest firmware didn't add one, probably not for a few firmwares actually.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like the ROG Ally with Yuzujinx is the switch successor xD
By then we'll have four or five handheld gaming PCs which can emulate Switch well.

At some point games have to increase in price
At which point people are naturally going to expect an increase in quality or at least quantity of content. Instead 90% of games released at the $70 price point so far have either been bursting at the seams with performance issues and bugs, or just straight-up terrible (Forspoken, copy-paste sports titles). The industry is doing a piss-poor job of convincing everybody it should become the norm.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By then we'll have four or five handheld gaming PCs which can emulate Switch well.

At which point people are naturally going to expect an increase in quality or at least quantity of content. Instead 90% of games released at the $70 price point so far have either been bursting at the seams with performance issues and bugs, or just straight-up terrible (Forspoken, copy-paste sports titles). The industry is doing a piss-poor job of convincing everybody it should become the norm.
Nintendo spent 6 years on TOTK, haven't played it yet - but graphics aren't everything

BOTW looks worse than a lot of other games on the market, but it's a fun game. I wish studios would spend less time on lighting engines and more time making games fun. It's why a lot of 20 year old games are still more fun than AAA titles from this year

Reactions: Jayro and 6adget

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
am i the only one thats starting to dislike the new zelda so far i have played 30 min already got frustrated with the building power does not work for me twisting and turning objects does not work for me have no idea what iam doing i had to go to the second temple yess temples again 😔 they wanted to me to use a hook and put it on somekind of rails thing to get to the other part of the sky island could not do it so i walked to the other side on the rails thing 😅 ,the game also flikkers allot specialy shadows

Reactions: Ligeia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...