the legend of zelda tears of the kingdom nintendo switch cheats

naivesasquatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem where the infinite food items (food items reappear after reopening the inventory) was not removed with the restore code option as described in this thread. Apparently the cheat isn't in the updated cheat file from github anymore. The updated restore code option does not turn it off either. Can anyone help me figure this out? The infinite food cheat is the only one not turning off.
I have the exact same problem. My cheats got activated automatically and I'm having issues turning off the infinite food. I can't pick up new food because I have reached the maximum, but I can't eat or discard old food.
I am not sure if you found a solution already, but I also ran into this issue. I was able to fix it by loading my save into Marc Robledo's gamesave editor (the web based one) - I just set the Quantity of all my Food items back to 1 and then used them. Problem solved.

Reactions: khuong

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a problem where the infinite food items (food items reappear after reopening the inventory) was not removed with the restore code option as described in this thread. Apparently the cheat isn't in the updated cheat file from github anymore. The updated restore code option does not turn it off either. Can anyone help me figure this out? The infinite food cheat is the only one not turning off.

I never made a inf food code :) so it won’t be on the git.

oceanblu31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have infinite item usage cheat or an updated inventory quantity cheat for V1.1.1. Not talking about Zonai cheat.

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never made a inf food code :) so it won’t be on the git.
Hello. I used an old item multiplier code several times awhile ago and I didn't notice that my autobuild history is screwed up. I tried the fixes that someone said works on the github, such as "disable cheating, remove all favorites , especially from history, and then rebuild an object, and the blank spaces in the blueprint will disappear", but that didn't work for me as I still have the blank spaces. Maybe it's because I have builds in the middle of a bunch of blank spaces? Do you or anyone else have a code or method that can somehow 'reset' the build history? Thanks.

Edit: seems to have been fixed somehow

Last edited by Thunder Hawk,

MastroDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all, i'm on steamdeck using yuzu last version via emudeck, I tried to use these cheats but did not work, exactly the save loading result in freeze or crash and reboot... So I decided to remove the cheat but this resulting in nothing change, at last I decided to use my backup save folder so I overwrited the old one, but nothing change, I can not load my save game ☹️. Do you know how I could solve? I have 30hours and more of games... I would not lose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since