Hacking Discussion The Nintendo Switch March SDK has been leaked

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
In case you did not know, Nintendo confirmed that they would be adding a version of the SDK on their developer platform. So someone already has access to it and is accessible to anyone.

NGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the 1.1GB Leaked SDK has Unity Engine plugins?

Edit: Seems not.
sb

You use unity too? I know that that’s all I want from the SDK is the plugins, I’ve been waiting so long to get them, I even emailed nintendo asking if I could try out the software but no luck

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
That was expected tbh, many devs start putting their games on the switch, even the trash mobile games.
So now many people have the sdk, i could make tic tac toe game and send it to Nintendo to publish it, and they will approve it.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty soon people will be asking to conduct interviews. Welcome to stardom.

Yes, interviews in a locked room as you being held for 48 hours, with suits wearing badges and guns, and only a yellow pad of paper in front of you and pencil, to name names for them, or its goodbye seeing any night stars anymore in your life.

Reactions: JellyPerson

barnhilltrckn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how everyone talks shit about using the official sdk when all Xbox(original) uses the official sdk, Xbox 360, and even ps3 hb uses the official sdk. Has anyone here ever modded those systems?? Well if so then I'm sure you have hb which was made with the official sdk . Just my 2 cents ....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8