Persona5_4.jpg

dariakyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sooo, my thoughts about some of the new screens :

The screen with the moon seems to be actual gameplay and no cinematic. The towers in the back seem kinda weird to me. Will dungeons have outdoor parts ?

The MC invokes his Persona next to him so no transformation thing.

That stare for a critical hit :wub:

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it turns out not everything happens on April 11th. Good. It would be some odd pacing if the MC moved to Tokyo, met his new friends, planned a heist, summon his Persona, and other things like that all in one day.

dariakyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh and after seeing the trailer again and again it seems there's another character that wasn't shown anywhere else. The "fox human" that jumps from the roof after the intro and the MC.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm loving everything of it. I don't even care if they've recycled some scenes of the first trailer. Also, the soundtrack is getting better and better.

Reactions: Chary

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder when we'll get a release date. It looks amazing so far and since its coming this year the wait is starting to drive me crazy

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wonder when we'll get a release date. It looks amazing so far and since its coming this year the wait is starting to drive me crazy

It'll arrive this year, I believe in their words. Although I am hyped as hell, I can wait. Only six months to go, if they will take that long.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll arrive this year, I believe in their words. Although I am hyped as hell, I can wait. Only six months to go, if they will take that long.
yah, they confirmed its coming out this year, I'm just wondering when the precise release is. I suspect it will be late in the year, most likely december, but I would be ecstatic if they managed to release it in october or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I was like is this the way out, oh probably there's a giant exit sign